Full Al-Hikmah University Courses: List of the Al-Hikmah University Courses available for admission – Complete Al-Hikmah University list of available undergraduate courses/programmes offered at the institution and approved by NUC.
Al-Hikmah University List of all Courses & Admission Requirement
Comprehensive List of all Al-Hikmah University Courses Offered for Admission (All Departments). Are you looking for the list of courses offered at Al-Hikmah University? The following is the list of available undergraduate courses/programmes offered at Al-Hikmah University that has gained National Universities Commission (NUC) accreditation.
Below is the wide range of official courses offered in Al-Hikmah University
We have tried all our best to publish the accredited courses by NUC (National Universities Commission), therefore candidates or prospective students are certain for the information amass.
Al-Hikmah University Courses & Admission Requirement.
Comprehensive List of Courses Offered at Al-Hikmah University
Before we proceed, we will discuss view facts about admission requirements & eligibility to fit in each of the faculty. candidates are advised to check JAMB BROCHURE for sure admission.
- Candidates must meet Al-Hikmah University cut-off mark and courses to be offered in order to be eligible for Post UTME examination and admission screening exercise.
- Candidates must possess at least 5 credit passes in relevant subjects which must include English LAnguage and Mathematics at GCE O’level, WASSCE, SSCE, NECO or approved equivalents at not more than two (2) Sittings.
- Applicants must be at least sixteen (16) year of age in the year of admission.
- satisfy Al-Hikmah University department and faculty requirements before being admitted.
List of Accredited Courses at Al-Hikmah University
See updated Courses / Departments in Al-Hikmah University
1. COLLEGE OF THE HUMANITIES
- B.A. (Arabic)
- B.A. (English)
- B.A. (History & International Relations)
- B.A. (Islamic Studies)
- B.Sc. (Political Science & Conflict Resolution)
- B.Sc. (Mass Communication)
2. COLLEGE OF MANAGEMENT SCIENCES
- B.Sc. (Accounting)
- B.Sc. (Banking & Finance)
- B.Sc. (Business Administration)
- B.Sc. (Economics)
- B.Sc. (Marketing)
3. COLLEGE OF EDUCATION
- B.Sc. (Ed.) Chemistry B.A. (Ed.) Arabic Language
- B.Sc. (Ed.) Computer Science B.A. (Ed.) Islamic Studies
- B.Sc. (Ed.) Mathematics B.A. (Ed.) English
- B.Sc. (Ed.) Biology B.A. (Ed.) Social Studies B.Ed. Educational Management B.Sc. (Ed.) Economics
- B.Ed. Guidance & Counseling B.Sc. (Ed.) Political Science
- B.Sc. (Ed.) Business Education
4. COLLEGE OF NATURAL SCIENCES
- B.Sc. (Biochemistry) B.Sc. (Mathematics)
- B.Sc. (Computer Science) B.Sc. (Physics)
- B.Sc. (Geology) B.Sc. (Biology)
- B.Sc. (Industrial Chemistry) B.Sc. (Statistics)
- B.Sc. (Microbiology)
5. COLLEGE OF LAW
- LL.B (Common Law)
- LL.B (Common and Islamic Law)
Al-Hikmah University Admission Requirements
Students seeking admission into Al-Hikmah University are required to follow the instructions provided by JAMB in the brochure, an annual publication by the organization. All information related to admission requirements are made available in this document.
Generally, a student is required to have minimum of 5 credits in related subjects before he/she can be offered admission.
See other schools Courses list HERE
>>>If you have any question or helpful suggestion about Al-Hikmah University courses and admission requirements, please don’t hesitate to use the comment box to post your question so that we review & response ASAP<<<