Australia Awards Scholarship for Study in Australia (fully Funded) 2024/2025 in Australia Fully Funded… Australia Awards Scholarship for Study in Australia (fully Funded) Online Application Form, Requirements, Eligibility, Interview Questions Sample, and Application Deadline 2024.
The Australia Awards Scholarship for Study in Australia (fully Funded) application details have been published here. All Eligible and Interested applicants should apply online for this opportunity before the application deadline-closing date 2024.
International Students who want to undertake their Bachelor’s Degree in Australia are encouraged to apply for this opportunity. The scholarship is available for the academic session of 2024.
Australia Awards Scholarship for Study in Australia (fully Funded) Application Details
Applications are now open for the 2025 Australia Awards Scholarships. Australia Awards scholarships are prestigious international awards offered by the Australian Government to the next generation of global leaders in developing countries. Through study and research, recipients develop the skills and knowledge to drive change and help build enduring people-to-people links with Australia. Applicants are assessed on their professional and personal qualities, academic competence and, most importantly, their potential to impact on development challenges in eligible countries. Applications are strongly encouraged from women, people with disability and other marginalised groups. Priority fields of study
The priority areas of study for eligible African countries in this application round are:
- Climate change
- Agriculture and food security
- Mining and energy
- Foreign policy and international security
- Gender, disability, and social inclusion.
Level of study Australia Awards scholarships provide citizens of eligible African countries with the opportunity to obtain a Master’s qualification at an Australian tertiary institution. Awards will be offered for commencement in 2025.
How to Apply For Australia Awards Scholarship for Study in Australia (fully Funded)
Visit the official website of Australia Awards Scholarship for Study in Australia (fully Funded) below for the application form and other information about the Australia Awards Scholarship for Study in Australia (fully Funded) program.
In addition to the general eligibility requirements, candidates from eligible African countries must also meet the following conditions:
- Be a minimum of 25 years of age on 1 February 2025.
- At minimum, have 5 years of post-graduate work experience, working in a field relative to their field of study.
- Be a citizen of Algeria, Benin, Botswana, Côte d’Ivoire, Democratic Republic of the Congo, Egypt, Ethiopia, Ghana, Kenya, Madagascar, Malawi, Mauritius, Morocco, Mozambique, Namibia, Nigeria, Rwanda, Senegal, Sierra Leone, South Africa, Tanzania, Uganda, Zambia or Zimbabwe and be residing in and applying for the scholarship from their country of citizenship, unless working for an African Regional Organisation or working on diplomatic mission for their home country.
- Not already hold or be undertaking a Master’s degree or equivalent (equivalent to a Master’s degree in home country).
- Already hold an undergraduate degree (equivalent to an Australian undergraduate degree).
- Not have previously received a long-term Australia Award.
- Meet the minimum English language proficiency of at least 6.5 in IELTS with no band less than 6.0 (an internet based TOEFL score of at least 84, with a minimum of 21 in all subtests, or PTE Academic overall score of 58 with no communicative skill score less than 50). Scores must be valid on 1 January 2025. (Excluding candidates if their first language is English and they have undertaken their education in English).
Australia Awards benefits
Australia Awards scholarships are offered for the minimum period necessary for the individual to complete the academic program specified by the Australian education institution, including any preparatory training. Scholarship recipients will receive the following:
- return air travel
- a one-off establishment allowance on arrival
- full tuition fees
- contribution to living expenses
- introductory academic program
- overseas student health cover for the duration of the scholarship
- supplementary academic support
- fieldwork allowance for research students and master by coursework which has a compulsory fieldwork component.
Application dates For study commencing in Australia in 2025:
- Opening date: 1 February 2024
- Closing date: 30 April 2024 (11:59PM AEST)
- Applications and/or supporting documents received after the closing date will not be considered.
- The application process Online applications All applications must be lodged online through OASIS at https://oasis.dfat.gov.au/
For More Information:
PLEASE SHARE THIS POST WITH OTHERS USING THE SHARE BUTTONS BELOW.