How to Apply for Call Centre/Field Coordinator Recruitment at SunnyMoney Zambia
Location: SunnyMoney Zambia Office, Lusaka, and Field based across the country
This is a unique opportunity to work with an innovative, ambitious organization which plans to sell solar lights at scale across Zambia, bringing electricity to rural households and reducing reliance on fuels such as kerosene.
SunnyMoney is the subsidiary company of SolarAid, an innovative, fast-growing organization working Malawi and Zambia which focuses on business-based solutions to poverty. Our goal is that no one is left in the dark. To find out more, go to www.solar-aid.org.
Call Centre/ Field Coordinator
We are looking for someone with energy, enthusiasm and sales and customer service experience to run our SunnyMoney Call Centre. The successful applicant will have excellent interpersonal, time-management and organizational skills. He or she will be flexible, adaptive and able to work well as part of a team. This position will be partially field based working as a Field Coordinator, so must be willing to work in the field part-time as well.
- Company: SunnyMoney Zambia
- Location: Lusaka, Lusaka Province, Zambia
- State: Lusaka
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Sales/Marketing Jobs in Zambia
Skills & Qualifications:
- Completed Grade 12
- University Degree in relevant field
- Sales/customer service experience
- Excellent IT skills: proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel
- Fluent in spoken English and Nyanja
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Good organizational and time-management skills
- Passion and enthusiasm for SunnyMoney’s social goal and for the work it does
- Professional qualifications in administration, business, marketing or similar
- Additional Zambian languages preferred
- Understanding of solar energy and solar products
- Previous field work experience
Call Centre Role:
1. SunnyMoney Schools Call Centre
a. Coordinate and manage sales communications with all schools involved in the SunnyMoney Schools Campaigns (including liaising with any governmental organizations as needed, PEO and DEBS offices)
b. Record communications and orders from schools; responsible for updating of SunnyMoney Schools where needed
c. Manage all communications on faults and queries
d. Supporting the team with creating schedules on a quarterly basis
e. Responsible for communicating with field teams on delivery dates, orders and meeting times
f. Managing trip advances for the schools’ team when needed
g. As needed field trips, including headteacher meetings and introduction meetings.
2. Front Office Support
a. Handle solar sales in office
b. Manage customer care-line
c. General logistics – including agent shipping
d. Data input
e. Follow up phone calls with customers
f. Dealing with orders from agents
3. Office Stock Management
a. Be back up for stock movement with Admin Assistant is out of the office. To oversee and document all stock movements between containers and office when needed
b. Report any missing/faulty stock to Ops Director
c. Perform other related duties as required.
4. Fieldwork when needed
a. Travel in the field and work with schools and head teachers
b. Travel in the field to train and work with agents and shops
c. Travel also in the field when needed to work at expos or with corporate and NGO partners
d. Marketing and partnership building with existing and new corporate partners and NGOs
- All other matters incidental to the above.
- Please note that this position may involve field time. Field time will require some work over the weekends and holidays. SolarAid operates on a TOIL system for hours worked over 48 per week.
The call center position is a full-time position. A contract will initially be offered for six (6) months.
The position may require work over some weekends and holidays and fieldwork.
How to Apply
If you have the qualification necessary, please submit your CV to[email protected] by Friday 14th September. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified