Concordia University Scholarship 2024/2025 in Canada Fully Funded… Concordia University Scholarship Online Application Form, Requirements, Eligibility, Interview Questions Sample, and Application Deadline 2024.
The Concordia University Scholarship application details have been published here. All Eligible and Interested applicants should apply online for this opportunity before the application deadline-closing date 2024.
International Students who want to undertake their Bachelor’s Degree in Canada are encouraged to apply for this opportunity. The scholarship is available for the academic session of 2024.
Concordia University Scholarship Application Details
Concordia University is a public research university, founded in 1947 and located in Montreal, Quebec, Canada. It’s one of the three universities in Quebec where English is the primary language of courses. The university has more than 46,000 students enrolled in credit courses and offers over 600 study programs for undergraduate and graduate studies to both domestic and international students. All of the degree programs are taught in English.
Every year, Concordia University offers a wide range of scholarships to outstanding international students coming from all different parts of the world in order to support them financially to pursue their studies at the university.
The Concordia Presidential Scholarship is a fully-funded scholarship that aims to support international undergraduate students who demonstrated academic excellence, great community leadership, and motivation to contribute to the development of the global community.
- Host country: Canada.
- Host university: Concordia University.
- Study Level: Undergraduate/Bachelor.
- Scholarship Worth: Fully funded.
- Eligible Countries: International.
- Application Deadline: January 12th, 2024.
The scholarship covers tuition fees, books, and living expenses based on residency rates at Concordia’s and it’s renewable for up to four years assuming the candidates meet all renewal requirements.
- Applicant must be attending Concordia University for the first time.
- This scholarship is for international students who will be paying the full international student rate.
- Must be enrolled in a study program that will start at the university in Fall 2024.
- Enrolled to study full-time in an undergraduate program.
How to Apply For Concordia University Scholarship
Visit the official website of Concordia University Scholarship below for the application form and other information about the Concordia University Scholarship program.
Applicants must a package of a single PDF file comprised of all the required documents and upload it to their MyConcordia student portal.
The required documents are:
- Student Application Form.
- A current curriculum vitae that outlines all their accomplishments and experiences.
- A Personal Statement where they will be expressing their community leadership and commitment to bettering the global community, and explaining how receiving this scholarship will help in the pursuit of their studies and the fulfillment of their personal and academic goals.
- The file should be named: LastName_FirstName_StudentID# (Example:
- Doe_John_12345678). Also, students must be nominated by an individual, who must as well complete a nominator’s package and send it via email to [email protected].
The nominator package must include:
- Nomination form.
- A 1000-word limit personal statement that must be confidential and where they explain why they think the applicant is the best candidate for this scholarship.
- Email subject: Presidential Scholarship Nomination. StudentLastName_Student ID (Example: Presidential Scholarship Nomination Doe_12345678).
- File name: StudentLastName_StudentFirstName_StudentID#_Nominator (Example: Doe_John_12345678_Nominator).
All applicants must submit their application package through their MyConcordia student portal no later than January 12th, 2024. Same thing for the nominator’s package which must be sent via email to [email protected] before the deadline.
PLEASE SHARE THIS POST WITH OTHERS USING THE SHARE BUTTONS BELOW.