International Entrance Scholarships at Humber College in Canada 2023/2024 in Canada Fully Funded… International Entrance Scholarships at Humber College in Canada Online Application Form, Requirements, Eligibility, Interview Questions Sample, and Application Deadline 2023.
The International Entrance Scholarships at Humber College in Canada application details have been published here. All Eligible and Interested applicants should apply online for this opportunity before the application deadline-closing date 2023.
International Students who want to undertake their Bachelor’s Degree in Canada are encouraged to apply for this opportunity. The scholarship is available for the academic session of 2023.
International Entrance Scholarships at Humber College in Canada Application Details | How to Apply For International Entrance Scholarships at Humber College in Canada
Visit the official website of International Entrance Scholarships at Humber College in Canada below for the application form and other information about the International Entrance Scholarships at Humber College in Canada program.
This entrance scholarship award is available for Graduate Certificate, Diploma, as well as Advanced Diploma students enrolling at Humber in January 2023.
This merit scholarship award is for students with a quite high academic qualification (including students with a Grade Point Average of 85%+ and 6.5+ IELTS (or its equivalent in TOEFL, Duolingo, or senior high school grade in English) seeking to be rewarded for their excellent performance in the senior year of high school, college or university.
Many applicants have been asking us questions like;
- How Can I Apply for International Entrance Scholarships?
- Is the International Entrance Scholarships Form out?
- When will the Humber College Scholarship start?
- I need a Humber College Scholarship update, etc.
- Humber College Scholarship Portal.
All courses are offered at the university.
Eligible Nationalities and Benefits
This scholarship is open to students from countries all over the world.
Number of Awards: A total of 10 undergraduate and 10 graduate-eligible new international students will be awarded a CAD 2,000 scholarship.
Value of Award: This Scholarship incentive will equate to CAD 2,000 off students’ tuition fees over the course of their first year of studies.
Duration of Award: One (1) year.
- Bachelor’s Degree scholarship awards are open to students that are coming directly from high school/secondary school, that are non-transfer students (i.e. they have not attended any college or university, or studied in Humber’s EAP program), and they are not limited in quantity.
- Eligibility will be assessed based on the grades used to determine the student’s admission Grade Point Average. The student’s admission Grade Point Average will be computed to one decimal place.
- The student’s admission GPA must met the academic requirements for the scholarship at the time of admission.
- Academic criteria for the scholarship award, and their corresponding awards, are the same across all of their degree programs.
- Students who require preparatory courses in their first year or in subsequent years of study are ineligible for the scholarship award.
This entrance scholarship award is open for Graduate Certificate, Diploma, as well as Advanced Diploma students enrolling at Humber in January 2021.
Selection Criteria: Scholarship award is automatically granted dependent on admission averages as computed by the Office of the Registrar. Scholarship award will be granted and applied concurrently with the offer of admission through a written notification from the Office of the Registrar.
NOTE: Eligible students must pay their tuition fees in full and scholarship amount will be credited to the student account after the 10th day of classes. The scholarship will be disbursed in two installments over the 1st two semesters.
How to Apply
To submit your scholarship application, please, kindly submit the following to [email protected]
- Humber Student ID number
- Confirmed Letter of Acceptance from Humber College for fulltime program commencing in January 2020
- Personal statement of interest. This must include your Grade Point Average (GPA).
- 2 reference letters
Important Notes: Please note:
- Students must be enrolled in a full-time academic program at Humber for the first time in order to be eligible for scholarships. In addition, students must have received an official offer of admission/letter of acceptance.
- Incomplete applications will not be reviewed
- Scholarships are not refundable and cannot be deferred.
- Only successful applicants will be notified. All scholarship decisions are final.
PLEASE SHARE THIS POST WITH OTHERS USING THE SHARE BUTTONS BELOW.