Newmont Mining Corporation application form.
The Mining Engineer III at Mining Engineer III at Newmont Mining Corporation online application portal, requirements, eligibility, application guidelines, application deadline, how to apply online, closing date, and other opportunities links are published here on Eduloaded.com as well as on the official website/application portal.
Newmont Mining Corporation Application Instruction.
- Don’t forget that the Newmont Mining Corporation application is totally free of charge.
- Don’t send anyone money for this opportunity.
- Beware of Fraudsters!!!!
- Subscribe to our notification list with your email to receive the Latest Opportunities Update.
Details of Newmont Mining Corporation.
Newmont Mining Corporation is a leading global gold producer with key assets in Nevada, Peru, Australia, Ghana and Suriname.
Newmont’s Africa Operations holds two gold mining operations in Ghana: the Ahafo Mine located in the Brong-Ahafo region and the Akyem Mine located in the Eastern region. There is also near mine exploration and development focus in Ghana to annually replace gold reserves. Newmont Africa also has early-stage exploration programs in the African countries of Ethiopia and Morocco.
Our Africa operations employ approximately 5,900 employees and contractors, with the majority working at the Ahafo Mine. We offer an unparalleled blend of opportunity and career satisfaction with all the benefits you would expect from a global company. This, combined with our growth opportunities, makes Newmont a great company to work.
Our Akyem and Ahafo mines have made significant sustainable community development investments in our host communities. These include establishing Development Funds at our Akyem and Ahafo operational areas with each mine contributing US$1 per ounce of gold sold and 1% of net pre-tax annual profit into its community development fund.
The only gold company listed in the S&P 500 index, Newmont in 2007 became the first gold company selected to be part of the Dow Jones Sustainability World Index. Newmont’s industry leading performance is reflected through our Africa operations’ high standards in environmental management, health and safety for our workforce and creating value and opportunity for our employees, host communities and Newmont’s shareholders.
To perform a variety of engineering duties in the development, modification or adaptation of established systems, processes and/or project plans.
- Prepare, review and evaluate mine design, mine plans, ore control, project feasibility and productivity studies
- Develop practical mining plans based on all available geological information to support medium-term and long-term Mine Planning and Production goals.
- Prepare the layout of the Mine and its’ subsequent development, as well as the manner in which the ore is to be mined.
- Conduct detailed analyses on the following: equipment productivities, equipment studies, improvement studies, model reconciliation, mine plan reconciliations and blast designs.
- Participate in engineering feasibility studies to define: proper mining methods, equipment selections, mine site facilities, capital and operating costs as well as manpower and product requirements.
Essential Duties II
- Generate short term (i.e. weekly and monthly) production schedules and budgets.
- Perform cash flow analysis and financial modelling.
- Oversee the construction of the mine and the installation of all necessary plant and equipment
- Play a leading role in improving operational efficiency and quality and controlling production costs at all stages of the Life of Mine cycle.
- Work cooperatively with other departments, project managers, supply chain and Mine management to optimize production, reduce costs, solve problems and meet deadlines.
- Consult with Geologists and other Engineers regarding the design, selection and provision of machines, facilities and systems for mining.
- Comply with all HSLP, Environment and Social Responsibility requirements under Newmont’s Integrated Management System.
Training & Experience
Formal Qualification (including Professional Registrations)
- Bachelors’ Degree in Mine Engineering
- Mine Foreman Certificate of Competency
- Minimum of 4 – 7 years’ experience in a large Open Pit Mining environment
- Advanced proficiency in Mine Sight 3D software.
- Proficiency in cost modelling software e.g. Xeras
- Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, and ability to adjust focus.
- Person will work in an office setting with regular visits to operational areas.
- Work Environment: The noise level in the field is not usually in excess of 85 decibels. Incumbent is occasionally exposed to noise, fumes, high temperatures, hazardous materials, sharp edges, dust, unpaved pathways, pinch-points, extreme vibration, excavators and drilling rigs, slippery surfaces.
Method of Application
Submit your CV and Application on Company Website : Click Here
However, if you have any feelings regarding the Newmont Mining Corporation, Please kindly drop A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
BE SOCIAL BY SHARING THIS POST WITH OTHERS!!