Pierre Elliott Trudeau Foundation Scholarships 2023/2024… Pierre Elliott Trudeau Foundation Scholarships Online Application Form, Requirements, Eligibility, Interview Questions Sample, and Application Deadline 2023.
The Pierre Elliott Trudeau Foundation Scholarship application details have been published here. All Eligible and Interested applicants should apply online for this opportunity before the application deadline-closing date 2023.
Pierre Elliott Trudeau Foundation Scholarships Application Details
The Pierre Elliott Trudeau Foundation Doctoral Scholarship Program will help researchers become engaged leaders, aware of current and future issues in our society and open to unconventional forms of knowledge. The Foundation is looking for audacious, original, forward-thinking candidates.
The program is three years in duration and will also provide generous support for the doctoral work of Fellows in the form of an allowance and a travel allowance.
Pierre Elliott Trudeau Foundation Scholars receive:
- Membership in a vibrant community of Scholars, Mentors, and Fellows, all of whom are leaders in their respective disciplines and sectors
- Leadership training from our Mentors and Fellows, including unique experiential learning opportunities that enrich and complement their academic experience
- Opportunities to acquire greater proficiency in Canada’s official languages (French and English) as well as Indigenous languages
- Lifelong membership in the Foundation’s alumni network.
- Up to $40,000 per year for three years to cover tuition and reasonable living expenses to focus on their doctoral studies and the Foundation’s leadership program
- Up to $20,000 per year for three years, for the learning of languages (see below), for travel and accommodations for the Foundation’s leadership program and for research, networking, and travel related to their doctoral research.
Pierre Elliott Trudeau Foundation Scholarships Eligibility
To be considered, applicants must be Doctoral students already accepted into or in year one, two, or three of a full-time program in the humanities or social sciences whose work relates to one of the Foundations’ four themes: Human Rights and Dignity, Responsible Citizenship, Canada and the World, and People and their Natural Environment.
- Canadian citizens, whether at a Canadian or an international institution
- Up to 25% of Scholars in a given year may be non-Canadians (permanent residents or foreign nationals) enrolled in a doctoral program at a Canadian institution
For more information: Become a Scholar
How to Apply For Pierre Elliott Trudeau Foundation Scholarships
Visit the official website of Pierre Elliott Trudeau Foundation Scholarships below for the application form and other information about the Pierre Elliott Trudeau Foundation Scholarships program.
RELATED: McGill University Scholarships
Students must apply through the Foundation’s online portal. Their registration is then matched with their university institution.
Candidates interested in the Foundation’s doctoral scholarship must visit the Foundation’s portal and register, after having read the updated information on the Foundation website. Candidates must complete the application form, upload their transcripts, and ask two referees to upload letters of recommendation.
Applicants are invited to apply directly to the Foundation. Please visit the online application to apply.
PLEASE SHARE THIS POST WITH OTHERS USING THE SHARE BUTTONS BELOW.