Supamoto Recruitment for Call Centre Representative – Jobs in Zambia.
Emerging Cooking Solutions (Zambia) Limited, trading as “SupaMoto”, is a Zambian/Swedish joint venture, introducing clean burning modern cook-stoves, renewable cooking fuel pellets made from waste biomass and solar home systems. Our locally produced pellets are cheaper than charcoal and the cooking solution performs similar to a gas stove. Our solar home systems have a built in Pay as You Go (PAYGO)-mechanism and almost all payments for our products are made through Mobile Money. Our company has over 50 staff and is growing rapidly since our solution is unique and we are one of the first movers on a virgin market for renewable home energy. The positive environmental, socio-economic and macro-level impact of our solutions is immense. We truly have a solution for the dilemma of rapid deforestation and disproportionately high cooking fuel costs for low-income people.
- Answering and making calls to clients to address their needs, complaints, or other issues with SupaMoto products.
- Educating clients on the use of SupaMoto products and payment methods.
- Managing relationships with clients and other call center team members
- Resolving queries from SupaMoto Sales Reps, Agents and escalating unresolved problems.
- Fluent in three or more local languages
- Customer Focus
- Data Entry Skills
How to Apply
Submit your CV to [email protected]