UNHCR Internship Programme 2024 application form.
The UNHCR online application portal, requirements, eligibility, application guidelines, application deadline, how to apply online, closing date, and other opportunities links are published here on Eduloaded.com as well as on the official website/application portal.
UNHCR Application Instruction.
- Don’t forget that the UNHCR application is totally free of charge.
- Don’t send anyone money for this opportunity.
- Beware of Fraudsters!!!!
- Subscribe to our notification list with your email to receive the Latest Opportunities Update.
Details of UNHCR Internship Programme.
If you are planning to embark on a career in the field of education, science, or culture, then apply for UNESCO Graduate Internships 2024 available to young graduates and graduate students who wish to enhance their academic knowledge with relevant work experience that can help them prepare for their future career.
UNESCO internships avail successful candidates the opportunity to work in one of UNESCO’s priority areas and help in understanding the Organization’s mandate, programmes and main thrusts.
- Organisation(s): UNESCO
- Program Type: Graduate Internship
- Program Location: Various
- Program Duration: 2-6 months
- Available Slot: Several
- Basic Qualifications: Bachelor’s, Master’s, PhD Students and Graduates
- Nationality: All Nationalities
UNESCO Graduate Internships 2024 | More About the Program
UNESCO is an organization founded on the basis of a partnership approach between the staff member, the manager, and the Organization, with staff members encouraged to take the approaches to developing their careers. Individuals aiming to pursue a career in areas of science, culture, or education are encouraged to apply for the UNESCO internship to develop their skills and learn how to apply their knowledge in relevant work assignments.
To be considered for the UNESCO Internship Programme, applicants must fulfill certain eligibility requirements as follows;
You must be at least 20 years old to apply.
At the time of your application to the internship programme:
- You are currently enrolled in a graduate programme (Master’s degree, PhD, or equivalent, second university degree or higher).
- You have recently graduated with a Master’s degree or PhD (or second degree as defined above), 12 months prior to the start of the internship.
You should have an excellent command, both written and spoken, of English or French. A working knowledge of the other language (English or French) is an asset and may be required for internships in secretarial and assistantship assignments at the Headquarters.
You must have an excellent knowledge of computer systems and office-related software.
You should be able to work well in a team and adapt to an international working environment.
You should possess strong interpersonal and communication skills.
How-to-Apply: Interested applicants for the UNESCO graduate internship program should click here to apply online. Applicants must be prepared to do the following:
- Be able to obtain any necessary visas.
- Must be able to arrange and finance their travel to the location of internship.
- Show proof of a comprehensive health insurance valid in the country where internship will be undertaken. UNESCO will only provide limited insurance coverage up to USD 30,000
- Medical certificate.
- ID/Certificate of Enrolment/Diploma
Application Deadline: Not Specified
However, if you have any feelings regarding the UNHCR, Please kindly drop A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
BE SOCIAL BY SHARING THIS POST WITH OTHERS!!