University of Sussex Graduate Scholarships 2024/2025 in UK Fully Funded… University of Sussex Graduate Scholarships Online Application Form, Requirements, Eligibility, Interview Questions Sample, and Application Deadline 2024.
The University of Sussex Graduate Scholarships application details have been published here. All Eligible and Interested applicants should apply online for this opportunity before the application deadline-closing date 2024.
International Students who want to undertake their Bachelor’s Degree in UK are encouraged to apply for this opportunity. The scholarship is available for the academic session of 2024.
University of Sussex Graduate Scholarships Application Details
Situated near the lively city of Brighton & Hove on the southern coast of the UK, the University of Sussex is a research-focused campus university. It embraces research-led teaching, leveraging its unique location and strong sense of purpose to broaden students’ horizons. With a wide range of options available, students can choose from over 500 undergraduate and postgraduate courses taught by world-renowned academics, while becoming part of a thriving student community.
Recognized for its commitment to excellence in teaching, the University of Sussex has been awarded the Teaching Excellence Framework (TEF) Silver Award. It has received special praise for its exceptional employment strategy and the remarkable success rate of its students. A significant proportion of Sussex students from diverse backgrounds successfully complete their studies and progress into highly skilled employment or pursue further studies.
Overall, the University of Sussex offers a stimulating environment for learning, with a strong emphasis on research, teaching quality, and the successful transition of students into rewarding careers or advanced academic pursuits.
- Host University: University of Sussex;
- Host Country: United Kingdom;
- Study Level: Masters level;
- Scholarship Type: Partially Funded;
- Scholarship Worth: 3,000£;
- Eligible Countries: International Students;
- Subjects Available: All Subjects;
The Graduate Scholarships are available for International Students (Masters) in all fields at the University of Sussex, United Kingdom.
The University of Sussex offers a range of graduate scholarships to support students pursuing postgraduate studies, the scholarship is designed to attract outstanding candidates and provide financial assistance to help them further their education and research at the university, it can cover various disciplines and are available for both domestic and international students.
Sussex graduates who achieved a First or Upper Second Class Bachelor’s degree and choose to pursue an eligible Masters program at the University of Sussex in September 2024 will receive a £3,000 reduction in tuition fees.
To meet the eligibility requirements, applicants must satisfy the following conditions:
- Graduation from Sussex in 2024 with a First Class or Upper Second Class Bachelor’s degree.
- Acceptance of an offer for an eligible Master’s program, whether part-time or full-time, commencing in September 2024.
- Exclusion from applying for a Master’s program at a university other than the University of Sussex.
- Non-progressing into the final year of an integrated Master’s program at Sussex.
- No prior study at a University of Sussex partner institution, such as BIMM.
- No previous enrollment at a UK University’s overseas campus or external program.
- No existing University of Sussex scholarship already held by the applicant.
It is important for applicants to carefully review and ensure they meet all the specific eligibility criteria mentioned for the scholarship. Detailed information on eligibility can be obtained from the University of Sussex’s official website or by contacting the admissions or scholarships office directly.
Applicants are required to submit the following supporting documents:
- Personal Statement: A written statement provided by the applicant, highlighting their academic background, research interests, career goals, and reasons for pursuing the specific program at the University of Sussex.
- References: Applicants must submit references, preferably academic references, that vouch for their abilities, character, and potential. At least one academic reference is required, preferably from their most recent university. Contact details of the referee(s) should be provided if a reference letter is not immediately available.
- Degree Certificates: Applicants need to provide copies or official documentation of their previous degree(s) earned, such as Bachelor’s degree certificates or equivalent qualifications.
- Transcript of Grades: Applicants must include an official transcript of their academic records, detailing the courses completed and the grades obtained throughout their previous studies.
- English Language Qualification: For non-native English speakers, proof of English language proficiency is often required. This can be demonstrated through standardized tests like IELTS or TOEFL, or by meeting specific language requirements set by the University of Sussex.
It is important for applicants to carefully gather and submit all the required supporting documents as specified in the application guidelines. The specific document requirements may vary depending on the program and scholarship applied for. Applicants are encouraged to refer to the official University of Sussex website or contact the admissions office for precise details on the required documents and submission procedures.
To be admitted, students must fulfill the following admission criteria:
- For most courses, a minimum of an upper second-class (2:1) or lower second-class (2:2) undergraduate honors degree, or an equivalent qualification, is required.
- American students seeking Federal Student Aid must possess a high school diploma or a recognized equivalent to be eligible for application.
- Applicants must satisfy the specific entry requirements for the Master’s program they are applying to at the University of Sussex.
It is crucial for students to review and meet all the specified admission requirements for their desired program of study. Detailed information on admission criteria can be obtained from the University of Sussex’s official website or by contacting the admissions office directly.
Applicants must meet the following language requirements:
- English Proficiency: As all teaching at Sussex is conducted in English, applicants need to have a sufficient level of fluency in the English language to fully benefit from their education.
- Non-Native English Speakers: If English is not the applicant’s first language, they must provide evidence demonstrating that they meet the University’s English language requirements for the specific degree they have applied for.
- English Language Proficiency Test: Applicants are required to have passed an English language proficiency test, such as the International English Language Testing System (IELTS).
- Other English Qualifications: Applicants can also provide evidence from alternative English language qualifications that confirm their proficiency level.
- Exemptions: Applicants can demonstrate that they meet one of the University’s English language exemptions, which may vary depending on the specific circumstances or previous qualifications.
- Pre-sessional English Course: Alternatively, applicants can successfully complete the Sussex Center for Language Studies Pre-sessional English course to fulfill the English language requirement.
It is important for applicants to carefully review the English language requirements specified for their chosen degree program. Detailed information on the specific requirements and acceptable qualifications can be obtained from the official University of Sussex website or by contacting the admissions office.
How to Apply For University of Sussex Graduate Scholarships
Visit the official website of the University of Sussex Graduate Scholarships below for the application form and other information about the University of Sussex Graduate Scholarships program.
For more information, please visit the University’s official website:
PLEASE SHARE THIS POST WITH OTHERS USING THE SHARE BUTTONS BELOW.