WaterAid Recruitment 2018 for Policy Specialist – Jobs in Zambia.
WaterAid Recruitment 2018
WaterAid Zambia is looking for a Policy Specialist to play a vital role in our mission to make clean water, decent toilets and good hygiene normal for everyone in Zambia by 2030.
The role will analyse political, social and economic trends and to identify learning and research issues on the obstacles to sustainable WASH access in Zambia in order to influence policy changes in WASH and other sectors.
The role will focus on the following specifically:
- Policy and advocacy
- Learning and knowledge management
- WASH Sector Strengthening
- Integration of WASH in other Sectors
To be successful, you will need:
- University degree in Social Sciences or professional qualification in relevant subject.
- Minimum four (4) years’ experience in policy analysis;
- Experience in policy research and production of research reports;
- Willing and able to travel, predominately to WaterAid and partner locations within the Country Programme, with some travel in and outside the region.
See the job description linked on our WaterAid website for full details of the role.