WWF Zambia Recruitment 2018 for Driver – Jobs in Zambia.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for the WWF Zambia Recruitment 2018. Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
WWF Zambia Recruitment 2018
- Company: WWF Zambia
- Location: Mongu, Western Province, Zambia
- State: Mongu
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Administrative/Secretarial Jobs in Zambia
WWF-World Wide Fund for Nature is the world’s largest independent conservation organization, with close to five million supporters and a network active in more than 100 countries on five continents. Our mission is to stop the degradation of the planet’s natural environment and to build a future in which humans live in harmony with nature by conserving the world’s biological diversity, ensuring that the use of renewable natural resources is sustainable and promoting the reduction of pollution and wasteful consumption.
WWF Zambia seeks to recruit proficient, energetic and motivated individuals to be part of the team in the following roles:
RELIEF DRIVER SIX MONTHS -MONGU
The post holder will be working under the supervision of the Barotse Landscape Manager.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Undertaking driving services as delegated by the Barotse Landscape Manager.
- Responsible for general service and minor repairs of vehicles.
- Ensure that the vehicles is kept clean and in working condition at all times.
- Arranging for both scheduled and unscheduled maintenance of the vehicles in accordance with maintenance standards for vehicles.
- In liaison with other WWF staff, ensure that major repairs on vehicles are undertaken promptly.
- Co-ordinate the project logistics, fleet management and maintenance.
- Facilitating maintenance of log books and compiling of mileage for cost recovery purposes
Full grade 12 certificate, certificate in mechanics and a clean drivers’ licence. Furthermore, only Mongu residents are encouraged to apply.
How to Apply
Email a cover letter and Curriculum Vitae clearly indicating the position applied for to [email protected]. Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Deadline for applications: 20th July 2018.
WWF is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to having a diverse workforce.