Digital Test Analyst Vacancy at Zambia National Commercial Bank.
Zambia National Commercial Bank Plc (Zanaco) is inviting applications from suitably qualified and experienced individuals for the following jobs aimed at contributing to the Bank’s strategic vision, in the Digital Banking Division under the Digital Development Department to be based at Head Office:-
DIGITAL TEST ANALYST (X1)
- Responsible for planning, execution and finalizing Unit and System Testing according to strict deadlines, scope and quality. Coordinating the efforts of team members and third-party contractors or consultants in order to performing high quality testing in accordance to plan and fit for purpose.
Under the supervision of the Head – Digital Development the following are among the job key responsibilities:-
- Formulation of detailed System & Functional Testing requirements and sign-offs for all developments.
- Providing guidance to the team on understanding technical change needs, assessing the impact of those changes, capturing, analysing and documenting software technical requirements and then supporting the communication and delivery of those requirements with relevant parties.
- Investigating, developing and implementing digital technologies and operating platforms that resolve business issues and allowing the business to take advantage of opportunities.
- Performing application debugging and troubleshooting and then recommending best course of actions for the business to successfully deliver digital products.
- Managing the day-to-day Application development FAT/SIT implementation aspects of multiple or large scale projects.
- Reviewing functional & technical level requirements specifications across projects.
- Implementing review and quality assurance procedures in order to ensure correctness of applications/service and successful execution.
- Managing scope and mitigating SIT risk across projects.
- Preparing/providing input and ensuring compliance with standards, policies and procedures (Project Governance Framework).
- Providing technical input to Evaluation of Tenders.
- Providing supporting documentation to Digital Development Specialist to raise Change Requests.
- Keeping abreast with trends & developments in the digital technology sector.
- Determining appropriate reports for revenue values, ensuring accurate reporting for business users.
- Analysing profitability, revenue, margins, bill rates and utilisation across applications.
- Addressing billing issues when they arise at application code level.
- Effectively communicating relevant project product development information to superiors and peers through highlight reports.
- Developing and delivering proposals, requirements, documentation, presentations and progress reports monthly to line managers.
- Helping to determine new, creative ways to deploy, enhance and fix applications.
- Managing day-to-day client interaction and expectations for multiple or large-scale projects.
- Anticipating clients’ needs and proposing alternative business solutions.
- Continually seeking and capitalising upon opportunities to increase customer satisfaction and deepen client relationships.
- Aligning and working with the business analysts during requirements phase.
- Coordinating and participating in functional & technical solution analysis with the test unit in order to develop Unit & System Integration test cases.
- Coordinating and participating in product risk analysis with the test unit in order to develop risk-based test cases.
· External: Vendors/External Consultants
- Internal: All Divisions
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- Grade 12 Credit or above mandatory in Mathematics and English and any other three subjects.
- Degree in Computer Science/Electronic Engineering or relevant subject.
- Professional: Prince II Certification a must.
- Minimum: At least two (2) years’ experience in applications development and/or project management.
- Knowledge of current platform application development languages & digital architectures.
- Knowledge and experience in banking an added advantage.
JOB CORE COMPETENCIES
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Business Acumen
- Good interpersonal and consultative skills
- Customer focused
- Documentation skills
- Ability to analyze and control budgets
- Time management skills
- Presentation skills
- Decision making skills
- Costs management skills
- Computer application skills
- Persuasion skills
- Change management skills
How to Apply
All applications must have an application/cover letter and detailed curriculum vitae indicating the position being applied for in the subject line and should be sent by email to [email protected] no later than Wednesday, 29th August, 2018.
Kindly note that you MUST attach copies of qualifications along with the application/ cover letter and curriculum vitae.
ONLY SHORTLISTED APPLICANTS WILL BE COMMUNICATED TO.