Air force Institute of Technology Post UTME 2021/2022… The Airforce Institute of Technology (AFIT), Kaduna Post UTME (ND full time and part-time) admission screening Form, departmental cut off marks, screening date and requirements for the 2021/2022 academic session is online. This page gives full details about:
AFIT Kaduna admission form 2021/2022, Air force Institute of Technology Post UTME 2021/2022, AFIT post utme form 2021/2022, AFIT Post UTME screening date 2021/2022, AFIT application form 2021/2022, AFIT screening form 2021/2022, AFIT admission 2021/2022, is AFIT screening form out, AFIT Direct entry form 2021/2022, AFIT Post UTME Portal, when is AFIT 2021 post utme, AFIT enrollment, AFIT post utme result checking portal, AFIT post utme statistics 2021, AFIT post utme syllabus 2021, AFIT post utme cut off mark for all courses 2021/2022, AFIT Post UTME Time table 2021/2022. Details below.
AFIT Post UTME 2021/2022 | Application Details
The management of the Air force Institute of Technology has released the Post UTME (ND) Screening form, admission requirements, departmental cut off marks, screening date and Requirements for the 2021/2022 academic session.
The Air force Institute of Technology has different Admissions intake annually for various programmes. Hence, Admission Form for various intake will be updated on this page as released by the authority of the Institution for the academic year.
Eligibility For AFIT Post UTME Form
Candidates who made the Air force Institute of Technology as their Choice in the 2021 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME), and had a minimum score of 150 and above.
Eligible candidates should pay a non-refundable application form fee only via the School official portal.
How To Apply For AFIT Post UTME 2021/2022
All Application Process is done online via the school portal.
All eligible candidates of Air force Institute of Technology are advised to first visit the institution official portal before processing the form.
Fill the necessary details correctly before clicking on the submit button.
ONLINE REGISTRATION AND PAYMENT INSTRUCTION
- Go to https://www.afit.edu.ng/
- Select Admission Forms Link
- Select Post-UTME as the Admission Form Type
- Enter your phone Number and Email address
- Click on MAKE PAYMENT NOW button to make payment
- Payment can be made online using ATM Card/Internet Banking or at any branch of all the Commercial Banks using pre-payment slip through Remita Platform
- After payment return to the online portal and click on Register Link to obtain your login credentials to complete your registration
- Printout the AFIT 2021 Screening Exercise Schedule Slip
AFIT Post UTME Screening Exercise 2021/2022
- Candidates are required to come with their original JAMB UTME result slip showing the Candidate’s photograph
- Originals and photocopies of WAEC, NECO or NABTEB Certificates
- Recent passport photographs
- AFIT 2021 Online Registration Print-out Slip
IT MUST BE FURTHER NOTED THAT:
- Impersonation is a serious offense and anyone caught will be handed over to the Law Enforcement Agents and may be liable to imprisonment. Avoid It!!!
- Any candidate who fails to take part in the screening exercise automatically loses his or her chance of being considered for admission. Take Note!!!
- Early commencement of registration is advised to avoid congestion in the dying hours. Be warn!!!.