Africa University Contacts: Address, Locations, Campuses, Phone Number, Postal & More… Featured in this post are the Africa University contact details.
Africa University Contacts , Africa University Contact Address and Location, Africa University Contact Number, Email, Website, Campuses and Postal Address,”… Full details below.
The official Africa University contact information can be found below as extracted from the official Africa University website by ZEL. As we strive to keep these contacts accurate and updated, the contact information can change without prior notice, therefore always verify before contacting.
Africa University Overview
Africa University, The development of Africa University is a consequence of the growth of United Methodism in Africa. The growth in membership and the emerging socio-economic and political needs in their countries led the African bishops of the United Methodist Church (UMC) to call on their church to invest in higher education provision in Africa.
Africa University aspires to become a world class university for leadership development in Africa.
The mission of Africa University is to provide quality education within a Pan-African context through which persons can acquire general and professional knowledge and skills, grow in spiritual maturity, develop sound moral values, ethics and leadership qualities.
|Motto||Investing in Africa’s Future|
|Colours||Red, black and white|
General Admission information:
- Fully completed application form. Download from the Website
- Proof of payment of a non-refundable application fee.
- Certified copies of all academic certificates with official transcripts where applicable.
- Certified copy of your National Identification Document or valid Passport.
- Proof of Payment of Application fee US$25.00 for undergraduate programmes and US$30.00 for graduate programmes
University bank details are as follows:
Account Name: Africa University
Bank: Stanbic Bank Zimbabwe Limited
Branch Name: Mutare
Account Number: 0222014499101
Branch Code: 3504
Swift Code: SBICZWHXXX Or Account Name: Africa University
Bank: CBZ Bank
Branch Name: Mutare
Account Number: 0132270429001
General Basic Entry Requirements: Undergraduate Programmes
- At least 5 General Certificate of Education (G. C. E.) at Ordinary Level or equivalent with passes with C or better including English Language. Mathematics and Pure Science subjects for related degree programmes are a must.
- General Certificate of Education (G. C. E.) at Advanced Level or equivalent in at least 2 subjects in relevant areas of degrees of interest.
General Admission Requirements: Graduates
- A good first degree in relevant area and appropriate two years post Bachelor professional experience.
Fairview Rd (Off- Nyanga Rd)
Old Mutare, Mutare, Zimbabwe
+2632060075 | +2632061611 | +2632061618
+2632068238 | +2632066968 | +2632060299
P. O Box 1320
Fixed Cellular Terminals (Econet Lines)
+263772137009 | +263772137011 | +263772137013
+263772137014 | +263772137015 | +263772137016