Archbishop Mihayo University College of Tabora (AMUCTA) Admission Application Instruction & Guidelines.
All undergraduate degree applicants with direct entry qualification are required to apply directly through Tanzania Commission for Universities (TCU) by either online application or SMS applications.
Postgraduate, diplomas, certificates and non-direct entry applicants, will apply direct to Archbishop Mihayo university college though our application process.
For Form six leavers who finished their form six before 1988, and those with less points as stipulated by TCU should also apply directly through AMUCTA application process.
Applicants who choose to apply directly to AMUCTA should take these steps;
- Understand the requirements for admission.Before you apply for any programme make sure you are eligible for that programme. You can get more information on programmes offered by AMUCTA Here or request information from Admission Officer through this Email: [email protected].
- Don’t miss application deadlines.They differ depending on programme you intend to take, Check the deadline before you apply.
- Fill out an application and Referee FormsAll application forms can be downloaded from AMUCTA Website or from AMUCTA Admissions Office. Additional admission information can also requested by mail ([email protected])
- Provide the following supporting documents for your applicationAll applicants are required to submit the following information together with their application, this can change depending on the programme
- A certified copy of your birth certificate. (foreign students may provide a copy of their pasport)
- Certified copies of your Ordinary Level, Advanced Level, Diploma or any other Certificate depending on programme you intended to appy for. (See Entry Requirements)
- Names of two referees, who know the applicant and are able to evaluate the applicant’s ability for the course being sought.
- An endorsement or a letter from the sponsor or employer or guardian confirming his or her readiness to sponsor the applicant.If applying for financial aid, fill out the Free Application from Higher Educaation Students Loan Board (HESLB). Questions can be directed to the Office of Student Financial Aid (Loan officer).
- A written text of 500-700 words by the applicant telling about her or his life experience, goals, and reasons for seeking the program of studies.
- Two latest passport-size photographs
Pay for your application
A non-refundable application fee of Tsh. 20,000 or US$25 should accompany the application and should be paid to Archbishop Mihayo university college of Tabora Account number 0150382588700 CRDB BANK TABORA BRANCH. All payments should be done in the bank as indicated above and submit a valid bank pay-in slip together with your application. Any Financial fraud shall lead to discontinuation from studies and shall be reported to the police for further legal action
- Submit your application FormsDuly filled-in forms, supporting documents with original bank pay-in slip should be submitted to this address;
Archbishop Mihayo University College of Tabora
P.O. BOX 801
Any application that does not follow the above procedure or late application will not be processed