AngloAmerican application form | The AngloAmerican application form, requirements, eligibility, application guidelines, application deadline, how to apply online, closing date, and other opportunities links are published here on Eduloaded.com as well as on the official website/application portal.
AngloAmerican Application Instruction.
- Don’t forget that the AngloAmerican application is totally free of charge.
- Don’t send anyone money for this opportunity.
- Beware of Fraudsters!!!!
- Subscribe to our notification list with your email to receive the Latest Opportunities Update.
Details of AngloAmerican.
Through Marketing Business, we are able to offer innovative solutions to meet our customers’ specific challenges. This includes physical products, logistics and technical support, as well as pricing and financing solutions. By offering freight services as well as actively managing the entire value chain, we ensure cost-effective, reliable product supply and quality, when and where our customers need it. We have created new ways of working, devised more streamlined processes and procedures, and standardised information management systems.
To achieve this, we can count on a passionate group of people with a diverse blend of talents. They are at the heart of everything we do. This is a fantastic opportunity to gain hands-on experience in a variety of areas.
The Marketing Trader Graduate Programme will help you develop hands-on knowledge and experience in Sales Operations, Market Intelligence and Trading during your 3-year rotation.
Your rotation in Sales Operations will include:
- Support contract management and execution
- Support shipment execution and logistics planning
- Assist in preparation of the shipping documentation for payment negotiation
- Assist in maintaining the physical shipment files
- Assist in checking the trade finance related matters
Your rotation in Market Intelligence will include:
- Deliver market analysis in support of marketing, sales and trading activities covering the market, as a key input into commercial value generation
- Support commercial value generation by delivering market intelligence through the process that includes gathering, collating, filtering, analysing and interpreting market data and information
- Distilling forward-looking market analysis support into a price view
- Providing analytical support to uncover price, geographical, timing and quality arbitrage opportunities which the trading team can action to generate additional value
- Contribute to tactical & strategic planning around future product options to take advantage of identified arbitrages
- Keep up to date with key developments in the industry by building and maintaining relationships with internal and external stakeholders and peers
- Produce the monthly & quarterly market analysis used as input into the quarterly outlook reports and performance reporting
Your rotation in Trading will include:
- Capturing and analysing market data from different exchanges
- Assist in developing a framework capable of predicting market movements (flat price, time spreads, product spreads, market spreads)
- Preparing documentation required for brokers and/or banking hedging counterparts
At the end of your 3-year rotation you will have an opportunity to be considered for a Trader role.
- You have a degree in Business Studies, International Business, Finance or similar subject
- You are organised and are able to prioritise your work to meet deadlines
- You have proven analytical skills with strong attention to detail
- You are able to see the ‘big picture’ and take an objective view
- You have good interpersonal skills and a ‘can do’ attitude
- You have a strong ability to learn
- You are computer literate (Excel, Word and PowerPoint)
- You speak English at business fluency level
- You have the right to work in South Africa
Our Marketing Trader graduate programme will help you to establish a successful and real career in the mining industry.
What we offer
When you join Anglo American, you can expect to enjoy a competitive salary and benefits package. But more than this, you’ll find yourself in an environment where the opportunities for learning and growth are second to none. From technical training to leadership programmes, we bring out the best in our people. There are plenty of opportunities to move onwards and upwards too. We’re a large, successful multinational company – and we’re still growing all the time.
For More Information:
Application Deadline: March 15th 2020
However, if you have any feelings regarding the AngloAmerican, Please kindly drop A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
BE SOCIAL BY SHARING THIS POST WITH OTHERS!!