Bond University Scholarship 2024/2025 in Australia Fully Funded… Bond University Scholarship Online Application Form, Requirements, Eligibility, Interview Questions Sample, and Application Deadline 2024.
The Bond University Scholarship application details have been published here. All Eligible and Interested applicants should apply online for this opportunity before the application deadline-closing date 2024.
International Students who want to undertake their Bachelor’s Degree in Australia are encouraged to apply for this opportunity. The scholarship is available for the academic session of 2024.
Bond University Scholarship Application Details
Bond University Scholarships 2024/2025 are partially funded scholarships for international students. These scholarships are only offered for undergraduate degrees. This Scholarship provides the Students with a 50% tuition fee waiver.
Bond University offers high academic achievers who are living outside of Australia and applying to study at an undergraduate level, with tuition remission scholarships.
Undergraduate Excellence Scholarships are awarded based on academic excellence and are a testament to Bond University’s commitment to quality and outstanding international students.
- Level of Study: Undergraduate
- Institution(s): Bond University
- Study in: Australia
- Opportunity Focus Areas: Checklist below
- Program Period: Four years
- Applications closed on 12 June 2024 for students commencing in the September 2024 Semester.
- Applications close on 16 October 2024 for students commencing in the January 2025 Semester.
- Actuarial Science
- Architecture and Built Environment
- Business and Commerce
- Communication and Creative Media
- Health Sciences
- Hotel and Tourism
- International Relations and Humanities
- Academic & English Pathways
- Executive Programs
– For further details about the undergraduate programs click here.
Bond University Scholarships provides the recipients below benefits:
- Recipients of the Undergraduate Excellence Scholarship are awarded with 50% tuition remission for their chosen program.
- The following programs are not eligible for consideration for the scholarships – Master of Psychology, Study Abroad and Exchange Programs, Bachelor of Medical Studies and Doctor of Physiotherapy.
Eligibility Criteria for Bond University Scholarships
Applicants must fulfill the following criteria for Bond University Scholarships:
- Required Languages: English
- Eligible Countries: All World countries
- You must have already received an offer from Bond University to commence an undergraduate degree. Students who have not yet received an offer can apply via the Bond University Online Application Form. The following programs are not eligible for consideration for scholarships – Master of Psychology, Study Abroad and Exchange Programs, Bachelor of Medical Studies, and Doctor of Physiotherapy.
- Currently reside outside of Australia. Those studying English at Bond University College as part of a packaged Offer are still eligible to apply.
- You must have outstanding academic ability.
- Complete and submit the Undergraduate Excellence Scholarship Application Form by the scholarship application closing date relevant to the chosen starting semester.
- You must not have already commenced undergraduate or postgraduate studies at Bond University.
How to Apply For Bond University Scholarship
Visit the official website of Bond University Scholarship below for the application form and other information about the Bond University Scholarship program.
Please follow the following application instructions to win Bond University Scholarships:
- Complete the Bond University Online Application Form to receive their program offer before applying for this scholarship.
- Once an offer has been received, students must complete the Undergraduate Excellence Scholarship Application Form. The form must be completed in full and returned to [email protected] by the relevant application closing date.
To learn more about Bond University Scholarships, please visit the official website:
PLEASE SHARE THIS POST WITH OTHERS USING THE SHARE BUTTONS BELOW.