Federal University of Agriculture Makurdi FUAM Courses and Admission Requirements – (All Programmes).
- FUAM admission portal: uam.edu.ng cut off marks – Here is the official list of Courses Offered at Federal University of Agriculture Makurdi (UAM) and admission entry requirements.
Are you looking for the list of courses available at the Federal University of Agriculture Makurdi (FUAM)? The management of Federal University of Agriculture Makurdi has released the list of available Undergraduate, Postgraduate, Direct Entry, Diploma, International students, Sandwich, Pre-degree, Continuing Education, Graduate, Ph.D., Masters, JUPEB and Remedial/Basic Studies Programmes – Courses offered and admission requirements at Federal University of Agriculture Makurdi that has gained National Universities Commission (NUC) accreditation.
FUAM Courses & Admission Requirements.
UAM Available Courses Offered.
Agric & Science Education
- Agricultural Education
- Educational Foundation and General studies
- Science education
Agric. Econs and Extentetion
- Agric. Economics
- Agric Extension and Communication
- Animal Production
- Animal Nutrition
- Animal Breeding and Physiology
- Food Science And Tech
- Home Science and Management
Forestry And Fisheries
- Fisheries and Aquaculture
- Forest Production and Product
- Social And Environmental Forestry
- Wide-life and Range Management
- Agric And Environmental Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Electrical and Electronics Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Crop Production
- Soil Science
- Plant Breeding and Seed Science
- Crop and Environmental Production
- Biological Science
- Computer Science
- Business Administration
- Accounting and Finance
- Veterinary Medicine
FUAM Admission Entry Requirements.
- Candidates must possess a minimum of 5 credit passes in relevant subjects which must include English Language and mathematics at GCE O’Level, WASCE, SSCE, NECO or approved equivalents at not more than 2 sittings.
- Candidates with Teachers Grade II (TC II) with passes at credit or merit levels in conjunction with credit passes in relevant subjects at GCE, WASCE, SSCE, NECO or approved equivalents may be considered. No subject may be counted at both TC II and GCE O/Level, WASCE, SSCE, NECO or approved equivalents.
- The candidate must make at least 200 pass mark in JAMB to qualify for internal screening by the Federal University of Agriculture Markurdi
NOTE: This page will be updated, check back!!!