Calls for Funza Lushaka Bursary Scheme for South Africans application 2024/2025 | Eligible and Interested applicants should submit their application now before the closing date.
The Funza Lushaka Bursary Scheme for South Africans Scholarship Programme 2024/2025 to study in the United Kingdom (Fully-funded) application form, requirements, eligibility, application guidelines, application deadline, how to apply, closing date, and other opportunities links for South Africans is published here on Applyscholars.com as well as on the official application portal/website.
- Don’t forget that the Funza Lushaka Bursary Scheme for South Africans application is totally free of charge.
- Don’t send anyone money for this opportunity.
- Beware of Fraudsters!!!!
- Subscribe to our notification list with your email to receive the Latest Opportunities Update.
Details of Funza Lushaka Bursary Scheme for South Africans.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified South Africans to apply for the Funza Lushaka Bursary Scheme aimed at supporting undergraduate and postgraduate studies in Education for the 2024 academic session.
Funza Lushaka bursaries cover most of the recipient’s essential expenses. Expenses covered include tuition fees, accommodation including meals, books and learning materials, teaching practice and if possible a small allowance for monthly living expenses.
- Scholarship Sponsor(s): Government of South Africa
- Scholarship Type: Full Funding
- Host Institution(s): Higher Educational Institutions in South Africa
- Scholarship Worth: Not specified
- Number of Awards: Several
- Study Level: Undergraduate and Postgraduate
- Nationality: South Africans
Funza Lushaka Bursary Scheme 2024 | Eligibility Criteria
To be eligible for Funza Lushaka Bursary Scheme for South Africans, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Applicants should be 30 years and below to qualify for the Funza Lushaka Bursary.
- Allocation of Funza Lushaka bursaries to Higher Education Institution employees, their spouse, and their dependents/children is not permissible.
- The Funza Lushaka bursary does not fund extended programmes.
- The applicant must be accepted into an approved B.Ed. degree or PGCE programme to specialise in two or more of the priority subject areas.
- The applicant should demonstrate good academic ability.
- The applicant must show commitment to a teaching career, which includes: interest in working with young people; enthusiasm for a professional career in teaching; and readiness to face and surmount difficult challenges with integrity.
- The applicant must be committed to teaching in any school to which a student may be placed by a Provincial Education Department (PED).
- Students must meet the minimum academic criteria for award of the bursary.
How-to-Apply: Interested applicants for the Funza Lushaka Bursary Scheme 2024 are to visit the application portal and follow the steps outlined (below):
- Register by providing personal information
- Login to the system using user name and password created when registering
- On the e-Services Menu select Funza Lushaka Bursary Scheme
- Enter the OTP received on the preferred channel
- Accept the Terms and Conditions
- On the dashboard menu click on the 2024 application button
- Follow the steps to complete the required field with your information
- Accept the declaration to confirm the information captured
Application Deadline: Not specified
However, if you have any feelings regarding the Funza Lushaka Bursary Scheme for South Africans, Please kindly drop A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
What’s your take on this post? Please don’t keep it to yourself;
BE SOCIAL BY SHARING THIS POST WITH OTHERS!