Industrial Development Corporation application form.
The Industrial Development Corporation (IDC) Bursary Programme 2022 for young South Africans (Fully Funded) online application portal, requirements, eligibility, application guidelines, application deadline, how to apply online, closing date, and other opportunities links are published here on Eduloaded.com as well as on the official website/application portal.
Industrial Development Corporation Application Instruction.
- Don’t forget that the Industrial Development Corporation application is totally free of charge.
- Don’t send anyone money for this opportunity.
- Beware of Fraudsters!!!!
- Subscribe to our notification list with your email to receive the Latest Opportunities Update.
Details of Industrial Development Corporation.
IDC has a bursary programme that assists selected learners who are academically talented but lack financial resources to pursue higher education.
The programme is a full cost bursary which funds: Engineering, Commerce, Science, Agriculture, Environmental Studies and Information Technology.
It covers the following study related costs:
- University fees
- Books and a Laptop
- Tuition and Campus accommodation will be paid directly to the university;
- Prescribed Text books fees will be paid directly to a service provider on submission of quotations and all relevant documents;
- Accommodation at university approved residence will be paid directly to the Landlord on the basis of an approved lease agreement between the student and the landlord.
- The payments timelines will be agreed upon between the parties but ideally in line with the University’s semester system;
- Meal allowance for students living in self-catering residence either on campus or at university approved residence will be paid on a quarterly basis;
The Industrial Development Corporation of SA Ltd (IDC) is engaged in various initiatives in human resource development, capacity building and human capital development to address acute skills deficits in the country, as well as, using it as a mechanism for the recruitment and development of professional employees. The provision of bursaries or study assistance for qualifying students is one of these initiatives
To be eligible for the scheme
Student must be 16 years and older but not older than 25 years to apply.
Student must have achieved the total average of 75% and above and must be SA Citizen.
Student must have achieved the total average of 65% and above and must be SA Citizen.
The main criteria used in the selection of successful applicants to the IDC Bursary Scheme are
- Preference is given to applicants from rural areas. Other selection criteria are:
- Academic excellence: Selection will be done on the basis of June Grade 12 results compared to Grade 11 results and, if available, Grade 12 pre-lim results
The IDC Bursary programme targets high performing Grade 12 students who obtain a minimum of a B aggregate symbol in Mathematics and ScienceApplicants already at university must have an average of a C Aggregate Minimum. University or University of Technology students who have already successfully completed one or more years will be considered on their Grade 12 and most recent academic results.
For More Information:
However, if you have any feelings regarding the Industrial Development Corporation, Please kindly drop A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
BE SOCIAL BY SHARING THIS POST WITH OTHERS!!