The management of the Mansa College of Education has released the School Fees Structure to be paid by each undergraduate and postgraduate (Degree, PhD, Masters, Diploma, Certificate, Short Course and Non-Degree) self and government sponsor students respectively for the 2023 academic session.
The Mansa College of Education School fees schedule contains the total amount payable by both Zambian and Foreign students for all programmes. The Institute reserves the right to change fees without prior notice. However, fee changes are subject to approval by the Governing Council and we will update it ASAP.
Eduloaded ZM has published the Mansa College of Education Fees Structure below as released on the official website.
Mansa College of Education Fees Structure 2023
Mansa College of Education Fees Structure is successfully uploaded online, to access the fees, Click on the link below;
Online Fees Payment
Procedure For Payment of Fees using SBI Collect
1. Visit the link: onlinesbi.com/prelogin/icollecthome.htm OR CLICK
2. Click on the check box and then click Proceed button for making a payment.
3. Select state -> Chhattisgarh
Type of Corporate / Institution -> Educational Institutions
4. Select Educational Institutions Name -> SANCHALAK MANSA MAHAVIDYALAY.
Fill in all the details.
5. Click on the ‘Submit’ button. Verify all the details on the next page and click on ‘Confirm’.
6. The page will display the following options for payments.
Complete your payment using any ATM CARD/DEBIT CARD / CREDIT CARD / NET BANKING
After Completing the transaction Take the Screenshot /Photo Snap / Print Out and inform the account section of the college.
For more information and inquiries, you can contact the Mansa College of Education by visiting the institution’s official website or campus. http://www.mansacollege.com/