Michigan State University Graduate Assistant Program/Scholarship 2024/2025 in Canada Fully Funded… Michigan State University Graduate Assistant Program/Scholarship Online Application Form, Requirements, Eligibility, Interview Questions Sample, and Application Deadline 2024.
The Michigan State University Graduate Assistant Program/Scholarship application details have been published here. All Eligible and Interested applicants should apply online for this opportunity before the application deadline-closing date 2024.
International Students who want to undertake their Bachelor’s Degree in Canada are encouraged to apply for this opportunity. The scholarship is available for the academic session of 2024.
Michigan State University Graduate Assistant Program/Scholarship 2024 Application Details
The 2024 Michigan State University Scholarship offers Full Funding for Graduates across the world to join the University as Graduate Research Assistants.
The university is seeking a highly motivated and qualified individual to join our team in the field of animal science.
The successful candidate will have the opportunity to work on research projects aimed at nutritional interventions in animal health and physiology, with a focus on evaluating dietary effects on pig health to investigate antibiotic alternatives.
The Michigan State University Scholarship for Graduate Research Assistants comes with a;
- commitment of Conducting laboratory experiments, collecting and analyzing data, and interpreting results, with a focus on nutritional interventions in animal health and physiology
- Participating in animal care and handling
- Writing research reports, papers, and proposals
- Presenting research findings at conferences and meetings and
- Assisting with other laboratory/department duties as needed
Type: Masters, PhD
Value & Duration of Award: The Graduate Research Assistant Program Benefits include;
- graduate stipend,
- tuition waiver and
- health insurance benefits.
Eligible Countries: International Students
Eligibility: To be considered for the Graduate Research Assistant Program, you must have:
- Bachelor’s degree in animal science, nutrition, biology, or related fields
- Strong academic record (GPA 3.0 or higher)
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively as part of a team
How to Apply For Michigan State University Graduate Assistant Program/Scholarship
Visit the official website of the Michigan State University Graduate Assistant Program/Scholarship below for the application form and other information about the Michigan State University Graduate Assistant Program/Scholarship program.
Interested candidates should send
- a cover letter summarizing their interests in the position and qualifications,
- a CV, and
- names and contact information for three references (and letters if available) to Dr. Kwangwook Kim ([email protected]).
Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis until the position is filled.
PLEASE SHARE THIS POST WITH OTHERS USING THE SHARE BUTTONS BELOW.