MIS application form | The Malaysian Government International (Masters & PhD) Scholarships 2020/2021 for Study in Malaysia (Fully Funded) application form, requirements, eligibility, application guidelines, application deadline, how to apply online, closing date, and other opportunities links are published here on Eduloaded.com as well as on the official website/application portal.
MIS (Masters & PhD) Scholarships Application Instruction.
- Don’t forget that the MIS application is totally free of charge.
- Don’t send anyone money for this opportunity.
- Beware of Fraudsters!!!!
- Subscribe to our notification list with your email to receive the Latest Opportunities Update.
Details of Malaysian Government International.
MOE cordially invites graduates (full-time Master / PhD) from the following nations to the September 2020 Academic Session:
Democratic Republic of Timor-Leste
Malaysia International Scholarship (MIS), applicants must COMPLY to the following criteria:
- Not more than 40 and 45 years of age for Master and PhD respectively.
- For Master’s degree, applicants should obtain a minimum of Second Class Upper (Honours) or a minimum CGPA of 3.5 at Bachelor Degree.
- For PhD applicant should obtain a minimum CGPA of 3.5 or very good result at Master’s degree level in a similar field of intended PhD study.
- Proof of English Language Proficiency:
- Scanned copy of the original proof of English Language Proficiency such as IELTS (total 6.5); or TOEFL (paper-based test with a minimum total score of 580 or computer-based test with a minimum total score of 230 or internet-based test with a minimum total score of 92); or
- Applicants obtaining degrees with English as a medium of instructions may also be accepted (evidence is a prerequisite).
- A written proposal with a minimum of 1,000 words that is relevant to the field of studies
- This scholarship is limited to tuition fees and monthly living allowance; RM 1,500.00 per month.
- Successful applicants are expected to independently arrange their travel to Malaysia (non-financial provisions). Travel expenses will not be provided by the Government of Malaysia.
- All applicants are highly advised to check the expected living expenses in Malaysia.
Level of Study
*Full time postgraduate students [(Master / PhD) courses] for the September 2020 Academic Session*
Areas of Study
The priority will be given to the following areas of study:
- Science and Engineering
- Agriculture and Fisheries
- Economics and Islamic Finance
- Information and Communication Technology
- Biosecurity and Food Safety
- Infrastructure and Utility
- Environmental Studies
- Health not including nursing, medicine, clinical pharmacy
Applicants may choose any related course within the areas mentioned above
List of Universities
- Universiti Teknologi Malaysia (UTM)
- Universiti Sains Malaysia (USM)
- Universiti Putra Malaysia (UPM)
- Universiti Malaya (UM)
- Universiti Teknologi Mara (UiTM)
- Universiti Islam Antarabangsa Malaysia (UIAM/IIUM)
- Universiti Utara Malaysia (UUM)
- Universiti Kebangsaan Malaysia (UKM)
- Universiti Tun Hussein Onn Malaysia (UTHM)
- Universiti Teknikal Malaysia Melaka (UTEM)
- Universiti Sains Islam Malaysia (USIM)
- Universiti Pendidikan Sultan Idris (UPSI)
- Universiti Malaysia Terengganu (UMT)
- Universiti Malaysia Sabah (UMS)
- Universiti Malaysia Pahang (UMP)
- Universiti Malaysia Sarawak (UNIMAS)
- Universiti Malaysia Perlis (UNIMAP)
- Universiti Sultan Zainal Abidin (UNISZA)
- Universiti Pertahanan Nasional Malaysia (UPNM)
- Universiti Malaysia Kelantan (UMK)
- Universiti Teknologi Petronas (UTP)
- Universiti Tenaga Nasional (UNITEN)
- Multimedia University (MMU)
- International Centre For Education In Islamic Finance (INCEIF)
Terms of Condition
- Scholars must undertake full-time study for postgraduate at any Malaysian Public Universities. It is the responsibility of the scholars to confirm admission to the university.
- Scholars must not change their programme during tenure of the scholarship except with written permission from the university and the Ministry of Education Malaysia.
- Scholars must follow the approved programmes and are abide by the university’s rules, regulations and codes of conduct.
- Any suspension from the university will result in immediate suspension of award. Monthly allowances are not payable during the suspension.
- It is the responsibility of successful candidates to apply and meet the requirements for the issuing of an appropriate entry visa including medical examination. The offer of the scholarship does not guarantee the granting of a visa. Further information and application details are available at https://visa.educationmalaysia.gov.my
- Scholars must maintain satisfactory progress and good standing as stipulated by their host university or the scholarship will be withdrawn.
- The scholarships are tenable in Malaysia Public Universities and research must be carried out in Malaysia.
- Scholars are not allowed to take any paid employment during their tenure unless with written approval from the host university.
Applicants are encouraged to refer to the Ministry of Education Malaysia (MOE) official portal (https://www.moe.gov.my) from time to time for any further updates regarding this scholarship.
- For further enquiries regarding MIS scholarship; please contact us:
- For any technical assistance regarding MIS application form; please submit your e-mail with screen-shot to [email protected]
For More Information:
- Visit the Official Webpage of the Malaysian Government International (Masters & PhD) Scholarships 2020/2021
However, if you have any feelings regarding the MIS, Please kindly drop A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
BE SOCIAL BY SHARING THIS POST WITH OTHERS!!