Mountain Top University admission list 2019/2020 release | How to Check Mountain Top University 1st 2nd 3rd 4th batch and supplementary admission list 2019/2020 pdf and download Mountain Top University (JAMB) admission letter 2019/2020 pdf online.
Mountain Top University Admission Selected Candidates List 2019/2020 | The management of the Mountain Top University, Ogun State has released the 2019 Post UTME & Direct entry merit/JAMB first (1st), second (2nd), third (3rd), fourth (4th) Batch & supplementary admission list of newly admitted students into the University programmes for the 2019/2020 academic session.
Mountain Top University Admission List 2019/2020
The Mountain Top University admission list is simply the names of successfully admitted applicants offered provisional admission into an institution. Admission lists are usually released by institutions after the conduct of admission screening exercise.
After confirming your Admission Status, you can then log in to the Mountain Top University Portal (with JAMB REG. NO as USERNAME and PASSWORD) to Download Mountain Top University Admission letter 2019/2020 and then proceed to make Mountain Top University Acceptance Fee & Mountain Top University School Fees Payment, thereafter print out their JAMB Offer of Admission Letter and proceed to the Registrar’s Office for Verification of Certificates before paying Fees.
All the candidates who participated in the Mountain Top University 2019/2020 Admission Screening Exercise can now check their admission status through the steps outlined below.
- Go to Mountain Top University admission status checker portal:
- Enter your details on the field provided,
How To Check Mountain Top University Admission Status 2019/2020 On JAMB CAPS Portal/Profile
Candidates are advised to check their admission status on the Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB) Central Admission Processing System (CAPS) portal by following the recommended steps below.
- Visit jamb.org.ng/efacility.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and Enter your registration number in the required columns.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your Mountain Top University admission status.
Recommended: How to Reject/Accept Your Admission on JAMB CAPS.
- NOTE: Bookmark this page and subscribe to our website or Like us on social media for Mountain Top University updates for 2019/2020 academic session.
Congratulations to all the candidates that made it to Mountain Top University admission list for the 2019/2020 academic session.