Muhammad Bin Zaid University Scholarships 2024/2025 in UK Fully Funded… Muhammad Bin Zaid University Scholarships Online Application Form, Requirements, Eligibility, Interview Questions Sample, and Application Deadline 2024.
The Muhammad Bin Zaid University Scholarships application details have been published here. All Eligible and Interested applicants should apply online for this opportunity before the application deadline-closing date 2024.
International Students who want to undertake their Bachelor’s Degree in UK are encouraged to apply for this opportunity. The scholarship is available for the academic session of 2024.
Muhammad Bin Zaid University Scholarships Application Details
Muhammad Bin Zaid University Scholarship 2024/2025 is a fully funded scholarship for international students. This scholarship is offered for masters and doctoral studies. The MBZUAI scholarship offers 100% tuition fees waiver, monthly stipend, accommodation, and many more benefits.
MBZUAI offers an array of graduate programs designed for the pursuit of advanced specialized knowledge and skills in artificial intelligence. its dedicated faculty and staff provide encouragement and guidance to enable you to make the right choices.
MBZUAI is a modern and innovative university offering a choice of graduate programs in Artificial Intelligence that are relevant to market needs, with an aim to help students succeed in their chosen careers and leverage their acquired knowledge to tackle some of the greatest challenges of our time.
- Level of Study: Masters / Doctoral
- Institution(s): Muhammad Bin Zaid University
- Study in: Dubai, UAE
- Courses Offered:
— Computer Science
— Electrical Engineering
— Computer Engineering
— Other relevant Engineering majors
- Program Period: According to the selected program.
- Deadline: 31st March 2024 (Intake August 2024) – Application starts from 1st September 2023
Muhammad Bin Zaid University Scholarship provides the recipient with below benefits:
- Cover Tuition Fees
- 100% Tuition Fee Waiver
- A monthly allowance will be provided to all admitted students during their study period at MBZUAI. However, and in order to maintain their scholarships, stipends, and other benefits, students are expected to maintain high academic standing, comply with the University code of conduct and fulfill certain requirements during their study tenure.
- Accommodation & Meals
- All students are given housing accommodation in the Masdar City campus. They will be provided with accommodation containing en-suite facilities, a kitchen and living area with TV and internet connection. Facilities on campus for all students include a gym, multi-purpose areas for sports activities, restaurants, coffee shops, and organic food stores, plus a canteen that is open for breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Eligibility Criteria for Muhammad Bin Zaid University Scholarship
To qualify for the Muhammad Bin Zaid University Scholarship, the candidate must fulfill all of the following requirements:
- Required Language: English. Each applicant has to show proof of English language ability by providing a TOEFL iBT with a minimum total score of 90 or IELTS Academic with a minimum overall score of 6.5.
- Eligible Countries: All world countries.
- MSc requirement: Completed Degree: Bachelor of Science or equivalent from a top-ranked university accredited or recognized by the UAE Ministry of Education (MOE). Students should have a minimum CGPA of 3.2 (on a 4.0 scale) or equivalent and provide their complete degree certificates and transcripts (in English) when submitting their application.
- Ph.D requirement: Master of Science or equivalent from a top-ranked university accredited or recognized by the UAE Ministry of Education (MOE). Students should have a minimum CGPA of 3.2 (on a 4.0 scale) or equivalent and provide their complete degree certificates and transcripts (in English) when submitting their application
- A degree attestation (for degrees from the UAE) or an equivalency certificate (for degrees acquired outside the UAE) should also be furnished within their first semester at the university. For more details on the attestation and equalization procedures, please visit the UAE MOE website
- The Graduate Record Examination (GRE) General score is a plus and would be considered in the evaluation of the applicants. (optional)
How to Apply For Muhammad Bin Zaid University Scholarships
Visit the official website of Muhammad Bin Zaid University Scholarships below for the application form and other information about the Muhammad Bin Zaid University Scholarships program.
Muhammad Bin Zaid University Scholarships Application Closing Date 2024
The Muhammad Bin Zaid University Scholarships application deadline is announced in the application form.
Official Muhammad Bin Zaid University Scholarships Application Link
How to Apply for the Muhammad Bin Zaid University Scholarship?
Please follow the following application instructions to apply for this scholarship.
- Register to the online website from here.
- Choose your program and fill out your application form.
- Make your academic profile and submit your documents and certificates.
Note: Fill all required information in English language only.
Documents to attach:
- Official Transcript: Provide complete degree certificates and transcripts (in English) when submitting an application
- Statement of purpose: In a 500 to 1,000-word essay, the applicant should present his/her motivation for applying to the university. It may include information regarding the applicant’s personal and academic background as well as his/her chosen career path; goals as a prospective student; graduation plans.
- Research proposal (For Ph.D): It is a 3-5 page document summarizing the potential research project an applicant is interested in working on. The proposal should clearly justify the research gap which the applicant would like to fill in over the course of his/her study. It must be presented in the context of currently existing literature. The proposal must provide an overview of how he/she aims to investigate the underlying research project, and what are the expected outcomes. The proposal could also mention his/her relevance and suitability for the project. Finally, the proposal should highlight the scientific and commercial significance of the project. Note that applicants are expected to write a proposal completely independently. MBZUAI selection team will read an applicant’s proposal and use it as one of the measures to gauge and assess his/her skills. MBZUAI faculty will NOT help applicants write a research proposal for the purpose of the application
To learn more about the Muhammad Bin Zaid University Scholarship, please visit the official website:
PLEASE SHARE THIS POST WITH OTHERS USING THE SHARE BUTTONS BELOW.