MUST Tuition Fees Structure for 2022/2023 Academic Session | The Meru University of Science and Technology, MUST School Fees Structure has been released for the 2022/2023 academic year.
Meru University of Science and Technology Fees Structure, MUST Undergraduate Fees Structure, MUST Postgraduate Fees Structure, Meru University of Science and Technology Tuition Fees Structure… full details below…
The management of the Meru University of Science and Technology (MUSH) has released the School Fees Structure to be paid by each undergraduate and postgraduate (Degree, PhD, Masters, Diploma, Certificate, Short Course and Non-Degree) students respectively for the 2022/2023 academic session.
The following policies and procedures are applicable to all students who officially register for programmes at the Meru University of Science and Technology. The Institute reserves the right to change fees without prior notice. However, fee changes are subject to approval by the Governing Council and we will update it ASAP.
NGR has published the Meru University of Science and Technology Fees Structure below as released on the official website.
MUST Fees Structure
MUST Fees Structure is successfully uploaded online, to access the fees, Click on the link below representing your programme of choice:
Tuition fees only payable to MUST are as follows:
- Malawian undergraduate students K360,000 per academic year for all governments sponsored students and K500,000 per academic year for self-sponsored students;
- Foreign students US$2,200 per academic year for SADC countries;
- All other foreign students US$3,000 per academic year;
- Postgraduate students US$3,500 per academic year.
Other Costs for Undergraduates and Postgraduates
- Application Fees: K3,500 for local applicants and $100 for all foreign students
- Residence Fees: K30,000 per semester (depends on availability)
- Medical insurance: To be advised
- Living expenses (Transport, food, and incidentals) approximately K250,000 per semester
In addition, postgraduate students pay the following:
- Research Fee (MSc): US$500.00
- Research Fee (PhD): US$660.00
- Dissertation/Thesis Bidding: K25,000
For more information and inquiries, you can contact the Meru University of Science and Technology by visiting the institution’s official website or campus.