The Nedbank External Bursary Programme application form.
The Nedbank External Bursary Programme 2021/2022 for young South Africans online application portal, requirements, eligibility, application guidelines, application deadline, how to apply online, closing date, and other opportunities links are published here on Eduloaded.com as well as on the official website/application portal.
The Nedbank Application Instruction.
- Don’t forget that the Nedbank application is totally free of charge.
- Don’t send anyone money for this opportunity.
- Beware of Fraudsters!!!!
- Subscribe to our notification list with your email to receive the Latest Opportunities Update.
Details of Nedbank External Bursary.
The Nedbank External Bursary Programme aims to fund academically deserving students who do not have the financial means to study full-time towards a first undergraduate degree or diploma at a South African public university or university of technology. The aim of the bursary programme is to address South Africa’s scarce skills shortages, with a specific focus on green economy skills.
In short, a green economy promotes sustaining and advancing economic, environmental and social well-being. Green-economy skills refer to those areas of study that focus on improving human well-being and social equity, while also significantly reducing environmental risks and ecological scarcities. Green-economy skills include reducing carbon emissions and pollution, increasing energy and materials efficiency, and enhancing our natural capital.
1. Nedbank will only consider applications from South African citizens.
2. You must have a proven financial need, as determined by household income.
3. You must have obtained the following minimum academic results:
3.1 An average of 65% in the year that you are applying for the bursary, ie in grade 12 or at the university level.
3.2 An average of 65% for the required subjects aligned to the degree you plan to study at university.
4. We will not consider applicants who completed their grade 12 or senior certificate with Mathematics Literacy.
5. You must have obtained admission to a South African public university or university of technology for the undergraduate qualification you plan to study.
Supporting documents required for your application
1. A certified copy of your South African identity card/document.
2. Your most recent academic transcript, ie:
2.1 Grade 11 final results, as well as your mid-year results if you are currently in grade 12.
2.2 Grade 12 final results as well as your mid-year results if you are currently in your first year at university.
2.3 Your last academic year results as well as your current mid-year results if you are currently in your second or third year at university.
3. The financial checks affidavit must be signed by:
3.1 your parent(s) or guardian(s);
3.2 you, the bursary applicant.
Download the affidavit here, completed it, make sure it is signed by all the parties above and add it to your application.
For assistance, contact the Nedbank Bursary Team:
For More Information:
However, if you have any feelings regarding the Nedbank, Please kindly drop A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
BE SOCIAL BY SHARING THIS POST WITH OTHERS!!