Ntsiki Mazwai Biography, Age, Boyfriend, Poems, Songs & Net Worth
Ntsiki Mazwai (born 3 September 1980) is a very popular South African Beadwork Artist, Musician, Author, Poet, Producer, Blogger and Social Activist.
|Full Name||Nontsikelelo Mazwai|
|Date of Birth||3 September 1980 (40 years old)|
|Occupation||Artist, Musician, Author, Poet, Producer, Blogger and Social Activist|
|Net Worth||$1 million|
Ntsiki Mazwai Age
She was born the 3rd of September 1980 in Pimville Soweto, South Africa. As of 2020, she is 40 years old.
Ntsiki Mazwai Boyfriend
Ntsiki prefers keeping her private life away from the public and therefore details about her boyfriend or fiance are not known.
- Diploma in Marketing Management (IMM, 2008)
- Entrepreneurship and New Venture Creation (Wits Business School, 2014)
- MA, cum laude creative writing (Rhodes University, 2016)
Her artistic trajectory has been very inspiring to watch. Originally channeling herself into her beadwork range, The House of Mobu; to mutating into being part of an all-woman spoken word collective, Feel A Sistah; and then later releasing smash hit ‘uRongo,’ as a solo musical performer.
She then wrote a book, produced the popular MaMa Said Sessions at Roodepoort Theatre and released her sophomore album. Centred around black consciousness and women’s issues Ntsiki performs locally and abroad.
Being the pioneer of mixing poetry with house music, in an effort to ‘take literature to the dance floor,’ Ntsiki continues to push artistic boundaries.
- Sneaking and Creeping
- African Skies
- Sweet Poison
- Mr No Good
- Some Fathers of These Days
- Ngilosi Yam’
- Ode to an Emcee
- Is It Ok?
- Hurting Me
- I Choose Life
- Xesha Lam
- Love in Soweto
- Ka Nci Nci Mos
Her poetry is performed with a Dj and also with a full band. This unique style of performing her inspirational poems with beats has really proved immensely popular.
To get Ntsiki Mazwai Poems to click the following link.
- Golden Circle youth award for community service.
- LGBTI award for using Art for Social Issues.
- Most innovative Student (Wits Business School, 2014).
- The House of Mobu (Beadwork Range. 2002)
- MaMiya (Spoken Word SAMA nominated album 2008)
- Ntsiki Speaks (1 woman play, 2009, 2016)
- Wena (Poetry anthology, 2010)
- Mama Said Session (Talkshow/Music series, 2012-2013)
- NDINGUBANI (Spoken Word and Music album, 2013)
View this post on Instagram
That’s all regarding the Biography of Ntsiki Mazwai, kindly Drop a Comment below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
SHARE THIS POST WITH OTHERS: