Paul Mellon Centre Senior Fellowship application form.
The Paul Mellon Centre Senior Fellowship 2021/2022 (up to £40,000)
online application portal, requirements, eligibility, application guidelines, application deadline, how to apply online, closing date, and other opportunities links are published here on Eduloaded.com as well as on the official website/application portal.
Paul Mellon Centre Senior Fellowship Application Instruction.
- Don’t forget that the Paul Mellon Centre application is totally free of charge.
- Don’t send anyone money for this opportunity.
- Beware of Fraudsters!!!!
- Subscribe to our notification list with your email to receive the Latest Opportunities Update.
Details of Paul Mellon Centre Senior Fellowship
Applications are open for the Paul Mellon Centre Senior Fellowship 2020/2021. The Senior Fellowships are offered annually to academics, established scholars or senior museum professionals in the field of British art and architectural history either to complete a manuscript or book for publication or to undertake a sustained period of research towards a major project.
They are designed to release Fellows from teaching and/or other employment responsibilities and provide them with a defined period to devote to writing or research.
- Senior Fellowships are awards of £40,000, this can be taken as either:
- Replacement teaching or staff costs and paid directly to either the Fellow’s University or Institution.
- A lump-sum grant if the Fellow is an independent or freelance scholar.
- The Centre does not pay full economic costs.
- If an independent Fellow accepts full-time employment during the period of the Senior Fellowship, the Centre will request an appropriate reimbursement of the award.
- Applicant must be a prominent and established scholar in the field of British art or architectural history, ideally with a significant publishing record.
- Senior Fellowships are for the academic year may be taken between September and September 2021.
- Fellowships cannot be deferred to later academic years nor can they run concurrently with a Fellowship awarded by another institution.
- All supported topics must have a clear art-historical perspective, including those that focus on recent or contemporary artistic practice.
- All applications must demonstrate that British art, architecture or visual culture provides a substantial focus for their project.
- Applications will be assessed according to their academic rigour, originality, and contribution to scholarship.
- They do not fund research projects focusing on archaeology, current architecture practice, or the performing arts.
- To apply for a Senior Fellowship you must use the online system. Once registered you will be able to fill out the online application form and provide the details of two referees.
- Once the application is submitted they will contact the nominated referees with details on how they submit their references which must be completed through the online system and must be no more than 500 words.
- The referees should have first-hand knowledge of the applicant’s academic career and the subject area for which funding is being sought. Advisory Council would like to be informed of the originality of the subject matter and the applicant’s suitability to pursue such research.
Applications and nominated referee details must be received by January 31, referees have until February 10 to submit their references.
For more information, visit Paul Mellon Centre.
However, if you have any feelings regarding the Paul Mellon Centre, Please kindly drop A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
BE SOCIAL BY SHARING THIS POST WITH OTHERS!!