How to Apply for Recruitment 2023 at Garden Court Hotel (Over 5+ Recommended Jobs)
GARDEN COURT KITWE HOTEL is seeking to recruit suitably qualified, experienced, and result in oriented persons to fill in the positions below
- Company: Garden Court Hotel
- Location: Kitwe, Copperfield Province, Zambia
- State: Kitwe
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Travel and Tourism Jobs in Zambia
- Banqueting Manager — 1 position
Minimum Qualifications Grade 12 certificate, Diploma in Hotel Management with 10 years’ experience.
- Banqueting head Chef- I position
Minimum Qualifications -Grade 12 certificate, Diploma in Hotel Management with 10 years’ experience.
- Banqueting Chefs- 4 positions
Minimum Qualifications Grade 12 certificate, Certificate in food production with 5 years’ experience.
- Kitchen Stewards — 2 positions
Minimum Qualifications Grade 12 certificate with kitchen qualification/experience
- Waiters — 6 positions
Minimum Qualifications Grade 12 certificate, Certificate in food and beverage service with 5 years’
- Purchasing Officer — 1 position
Minimum Qualifications Grade 12 certificate, Certificate in purchasing. Knowledge in hotel operations will be an added advantage at least with 10 years of experience
- Housekeepers — 2 positions
Minimum Qualifications Grade 12 certificate, Certificate in Housekeeping with 5 years’ experience
Unit Controller will..
- assist operations management to reduce costs and improve profit by closely analyzing & reporting financial data, in particular deviations from budget
- maintain accurate records of company accounts strictly in line with legal & unit office requirements
- effectively coordinate audits and take prompt corrective action where required
- ensure the smooth and accurate processing of creditors’ payments
- accurately and timorously meet the accounting needs of internal customers
- build a competent & motivated team of accounting staff through confident & caring leadership
- ensure strict compliance with all accounting-relevant company procedures
- keep up to date with all relevant changes in tax and accounting regulations
- submit accurate statutory returns by deadline.
- update and process the payroll accurately, on time and strictly in terms of company policies and statutory requirements
- process payments to Employees and 3rd parties accurately
- prepare and submit the reports and reconciliations on time, and complete the manual journal when necessary
- fulfil monthly and annual reporting requirements
- Identify and resolve problems, and help to maintain competence, motivation and continuous improvements in the payroll administration
If you have these qualifications, join our team: Grade 12 Certificate, Financial Qualification (e.g. ACCA Il or Finalist/CIMA II/ CA Zambia (ZICA) professional registration. Hands on ACCPAC I Excel I Word, Payroll System maintain the Asset Register preferred, and at least two years’ experience in a similar accounting role.
How to Apply
Interested persons should send a Cover letter, detailed CV and certified copies of their qualifications to:
The Human Resources Manager Garden Court Hotel P.o Box 22912 Zambia
Email to: [email protected]
(only shortlisted applicants will be contacted)