South African Reserve Bank Art Scholarship application form.
The South African Reserve Bank online application portal, requirements, eligibility, application guidelines, application deadline, how to apply online, closing date, and other opportunities links are published here on Eduloaded.com as well as on the official website/application portal.
South African Reserve Bank Application Instruction.
- Don’t forget that the South African Reserve Bank application is totally free of charge.
- Don’t send anyone money for this opportunity.
- Beware of Fraudsters!!!!
- Subscribe to our notification list with your email to receive the Latest Opportunities Update.
Details of South African Reserve Bank.
The South African Reserve Bank (the Bank) has an extensive art collection that includes works in many different media produced from the early twentieth century to the present day. As part of its commitment to support and grow a new generation of South African artists, the SARB offers an annual art scholarship to a final year Fine Art student at a university or university of technology in the Gauteng Province, South Africa.
- The art scholarship is open to students who will be entering their final year of an undergraduate Fine Art degree in 2022.
- The scholarship is open to students registered at a university or university of technology in the Gauteng province.
- The value of the art scholarship is R50 000 (Fifty Thousand rand).
- As part of the art scholarship, the student will participate in a mentorship programme and will be expected to donate one artwork from his/her graduate show to the SARB.
- Documentation to be submitted·
- Completed application form. Photographic reproductions of three to five artworks.
- An artist statement (maximum 300 words about yourself, your art, why you think you should receive this scholarship and your need for financial support).
- A full academic transcript until 2022.
- A certified copy of your South African identity document (all applicants must be South African citizens).
How to submit your application.
- Submit the required information electronically to the following e-mail address: [email protected].
- The deadline for submissions is 25 February 2022.
- Applicants will be shortlisted on artwork submitted, artist statement and academic results.
- Shortlisted applicants will be interviewed at the Bank’s Head Office in Pretoria.
- A final decision will be made once the applicants have submitted their final results for 2021.
For More Information:
Visit the Official Webpage of the South African Reserve Bank Art Scholarship 2022
However, if you have any feelings regarding the South African Reserve Bank, Please kindly drop A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
BE SOCIAL BY SHARING THIS POST WITH OTHERS!!