Standard Chartered Women in Technology Cohort application form.
The Standard Chartered Women in Technology Cohort 4 for Kenyan Female Entrepreneurs online application portal, requirements, eligibility, application guidelines, application deadline, how to apply online, closing date, and other opportunities links are published here on Eduloaded.com as well as on the official website/application portal.
Standard Chartered Women Application Instruction.
- Don’t forget that the Standard Chartered Women application is totally free of charge.
- Don’t send anyone money for this opportunity.
- Beware of Fraudsters!!!!
- Subscribe to our notification list with your email to receive the Latest Opportunities Update.
Details of Standard Chartered Women in Technology Cohort.
The Standard Chartered Women in Technology Incubator Kenya is Africa’s leading women in tech incubator, aligning with calls for more diversity in technology and for more opportunities for women to develop entrepreneurial and leadership excellence. The program is an initiative of Standard Chartered in partnership with Strathmore University‘s @iBizAfrica incubator. It combines world-class startup support with local and international experience to provide Africa’s most competitive and attractive startup incubation program focusing on immersive learning, mentorship, building and growing Africa’s next iconic startups taking on the continent’s most relevant challenges and opportunities with the support of seed capital.
The principle founder must be:
- A woman
- Above 18 years of age.
- Of Kenyan nationality or permanent residency
- The business must be based in Kenya i.e. be aligned with the needs of Kenyans and operating in Kenya
- The company must be a tech-enabled and/or leveraging on emerging technologies, including but not limited to; Internet of Things (IoT); Artificial Intelligence; Robotics; Augmented & Virtual Reality; 3D & 4D Printing; Cloud Computing; Big Data; Blockchain; Drone Technology and Biometrics.
- The company must be founded or co-founded by a woman with an equal or majority stake.
- The founder or co-founder must be over 18 years old and Kenyan
- The business model must have a clear focus on sustainability and alignment to the Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs).
- 3 months to less than 5 years of operations.
- Seeking support for proof of concept, customer, product, and business model development.
- Pre-revenue with early traction (users).
- Post revenue is an added advantage, with the creation of a new business module.
- Program Thematic Areas
Companies solving for any of the 17 SDGs with operations within, but not limited to the following sectors are eligible to apply for the program;
- Information Technology
- Financial Services
- 12 weeks of an immersive learning experience
- Access to a leading network of coaching experts
- Access to B2B networking opportunities
- Personalized mentorship sessions to address your unique business needs
- Opportunity to join a supportive Women in Tech Alumni Network
- KES 1,000,000 equity-free grant seed funding for the top five finalists
- 9 months ongoing support from Standard Chartered and @iBizAfrica to assist with go-to-market and scale for the top five finalists.
For More Information:
However, if you have any feelings regarding the Standard Chartered Women, Please kindly drop A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
BE SOCIAL BY SHARING THIS POST WITH OTHERS!!