Technical University of Kenya Admission Requirements – All Courses | The Technical University of Kenya, TUK Entry Requirements has been released for 2022/2023 academic year.
The Authority of the Technical University of Kenya (TUK) has publicized the Admission Requirement for undergraduate and postgraduate (KUCCPS, Degree, Ph.D., Masters, Diploma, Certificate, Distant Learning, Doctoral, International Students, Short Course and No Degree Programmes) prospective candidates that seek admission into the institution for the academic year.
NGR has published below the Technical University of KenyaTechnical University of Kenya Admission Requirements has released on the official website.
Technical University of Kenya Admission Requirements 2022/2023
TUK Admission Requirements is successfully uploaded online.
- NOTE: If you’re applying for admission at Technical University of Kenya, NGR will guide you through the different stages. So you are advised to Bookmark this blog or like us on social platform in order to receive, share & discuss admissions info with others.
Admissions requirements may vary from one program to another, so you should look at the relevant course information before applying.
Please read the application procedure below for further guidance:
- ADVERTISEMENT IN THE PRESS: We shall advertise Programmes in the local dailies in March (for September intake).
- APPLICATION: Prospective students shall apply online for the courses of their choice at the application portal (http://intake.tukenya.ac.ke (link is external)). The prospective student should ensure that he/she uploads ACADEMIC CERTIFICATES, IDENTIFICATION DOCUMENT (National ID/Birth certificate/ Passport) and pay NON-REFUNDABLE APPLICATION FEE of Kshs 2,000/
- SELECTION: The Faculty Academic Board shall sit and select the applicants who meet the stipulated entry requirements. The successful applicants shall be notified online through their respective application accounts.
- REGISTRATION: The successful applicants shall be required to formally register for the programmes for which they have been called. This is upon payment of the statutory fees and the tuition fees. The deadline for registration shall be indicated.STATUTORY FEES*:All payments be made to either Cooperative Bank A/C No. 01129006234900 or Equity Bank A/C No. 0540290597366.
However, if you have any feeling regarding the Technical University of Kenya Admission Entry Requirements, Or find what you needed Or you have any correction regarding this post, Please, kindly DROP A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
>>Be Social By Sharing This Post to Others<<