If you are searching to study in Canada with a scholarship then read this post through. Because in this post, we will explain what is the University of Calgary Scholarship, its benefits, and step-by-step application procedure.
The University of Calgary Scholarship 2023/2024 are fully funded scholarships for international students. $20,000 (renewable annually) is offered to international students entering the first year in the Fall Term in any undergraduate degree program.
University of Calgary Scholarships for International Students 2023/2024
The University of Calgary International Scholarship is a prestigious award that recognizes the outstanding accomplishments of international students beginning their undergraduate studies.
The University of Calgary offers students a high-quality educational experience that prepares them for success in life, as well as research that addresses society’s most persistent challenges.
- Level of Study: Undergraduate
- Institution: University of Calgary
- Study in: Canada
- Deadline: Click here to check the deadlines
- Program Period: According to the selected Bachelor program.
- Faculty of Arts.
- Faculty of Science.
- School of Engineering.
- School of Medicine.
- School of Business.
- Faculty of Environmental Design.
- Faculty of Law.
- Faculty of Kinesiology.
- Faculty of Social Work.
- Faculty of Veterinary Medicine.
- School of Education.
- Faculty of Arts.
- Faculty of Nursing.
- For more information click here.
University of Calgary Scholarships are of the following types:
- Energizing Canada International Entrance Scholarship: $20,000 (Renewable)
- University of Calgary International Entrance Scholarship: $20,000 (Renewable)
Eligibility Criteria for University of Calgary Scholarships for International Students
To qualify for the University of Calgary Scholarship, the candidate must fulfill all of the following requirements below:
- Required Language: English.
- Eligible Countries: All world countries
Energizing Canada International Entrance Scholarship:
- Offered annually to an international student entering the first year in an undergraduate degree program at the University of Calgary. Renewable in the second, third, and fourth year at the University of Calgary, provided recipients achieve a minimum GPA of 3.00 over a minimum of 24.00 units in the previous fall and winter terms
- Academic merit
- Financial need
- Must have graduated from a recognized high school in China, including Hong Kong and Macau
- Preference to a student entering the Bachelor of Engineering, Bachelor of Commerce, Bachelor of Health Sciences, or Bachelor of Arts – Urban Studies program
The University of Calgary International Entrance Scholarship:
- Offered annually to undergraduate international students entering the first year in any undergraduate degree in the upcoming fall term who have satisfied the university’s English Language Proficiency requirement. Renewable in the second, third, and fourth year at the University of Calgary, provided recipients achieve a GPA of 2.60 or more over a minimum of 24.00 units in the previous fall and winter terms and continue to pay an international differential tuition fee as an international student.
- International students who are required to pay a differential fee and who are not Canadian citizens or Permanent Residents of Canada
- Academic merit.
How to Apply for University of Calgary Scholarships for International Students?
Please follow the following application instructions to apply for this scholarship:
(1) Apply for your undergraduate program at the university:
- You can start your application. Begin by creating a UCalgary eID.
- Use the application guide to help you with your application.
- Submit your application and pay your $145 application fee.
- Based on your application, we’ll let you know in your Calgary Student Center how and where to submit any required documents. Visit the documents page for more information.
(2) Apply for the Scholarship, Follow the next steps:
- Access your Student Center in your myUofC portal.
- In your Student Center, click on the “My Financials” page.
- Scroll down to the Awards & Scholarships section, and click on “Apply for Undergraduate Awards”. Please ensure popups are enabled. If popups are blocked the page will not display.
- A pop-up window will open on your screen with any open applications or ones that recently closed. Please pay attention to the Application Available and Application Deadline dates.
To know more about the University of Calgary International Scholarship, please visit the official website:
- Energizing Canada International Entrance Scholarship
- The University of Calgary International Entrance Scholarship
However, if you have queries regarding the University of Calgary Scholarships 2023/2024, Please kindly DROP A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
SHARE THIS POST WITH OTHERS!