University of Zambia, UNZA Second Admission For 2022 Academic Year.
Prospective students who applied for admission and were not successful in the first selection but met the minimum requirement for admission are invited to come and pick their provisional admission letters from Customer Services Centre.
Further, prospective students who did not apply, including those who completed their Grade 12 in 2022, are all invited to apply for this 2022/19 Academic Year or the next 2022/22 Academic Year.
UNZA Second Admission For 2022 Academic Year
SECOND ADMISSION FOR 2022/19 ACADEMIC YEAR
CONDITIONS OF ADMISSION AND ENROLMENT
- A list of eligible candidates who applied earlier and have been successful in the Second Selection is attached below. Candidates appearing in the lists below are encouraged to come and pick their provisional admission letters from Customer Services Centre.
- All fresh applicants shall be given provisional admission letters upon leaving their applications for consideration.
- All candidates who shall obtain provisional admission shall be enrolled upon payment of minimum required fees.
- Available places for 2022/22 Academic Year shall be closed as soon as the available quotas in each programme are filled.
- Admission and enrolment shall be done on First Come, First Served basis.
- All available places in 2022/22 Academic Year shall be taken on Self-Sponsorship.
- The University of Zambia has a flexible Payment Plan where candidates can enrol for a minimum of three courses of which only 37.5% of the fees shall be required as proof for enrolment. The other remaining fees shall be paid in three instalments of 25%, 25% and 12.5% during the course of the Academic Year.
For further information, contact Customer Services Centre on:
1. Mobile: 0975 446064/0961 183088/0955 203203.
2. E-mails: [email protected]