Zambia Institute of Special Education Courses… Complete List of Zambia Institute of Special Education Programs offered, departmental cut off point/mark and admission requirements.
Zambia Institute of Special Education courses available for admission, intakes form, student portal, SIS, cut off points, grading system, admission form, admission requirements, contact, website, address, school fees structure, admission list.
We have gathered the full list of Zambia Institute of Special Education Undergraduate, Postgraduate, Diploma, Degree, Distance Education, Maters and International students courses offered in Zambia Institute of Special Education and requirements to enable prospective candidates to have knowledge of the various accredited courses available in this Institution.
Courses Offered At Zambia Institute of Special Education.
We have grouped all programmes under the Zambia Institute of Special Education has slated below. This will make it easy for you to find your ideal programme.
Diploma in Special Education
In 1993, Diploma in Special Education was introduced and the programme was affiliated to the University of Zambia. ZAMISE trains teachers in Teaching of the Visually Impaired, the Hearing Impaired, the teaching of children with learning difficulties and Early Childhood Education for children with special educational needs. ZAMISE offers a two year full time diploma course in Special Education. The programme equips students with in-depth knowledge and understanding of the needs, strengths and limitations of the children with Special Needs.
ZAMISE has started offering short courses in the following courses below:
- Certificate in Zambian Sign Language in Braille (6 months)
- Certificate in Qrientation & Mobility (6 months)
- Certificate in Activities for Daily Living (6 months)
- Certificate in for Care Givers (6 months)
- Certificate in Assessment, Rehabilitation Placement (6 months)
- Certificate in Management of Hospital Teaching (6 months)
- Certificate in fabric printing and Enterpreneurship Skills (3 months)
- Certificate in Cake Making and Enterpreneurship Skills (3 months)
- Certificate in House Keeping and Hospitality (6 months)
- Certificate in Statistical Package for Social Sciences (6 weeks)
- Certificate in General Teaching Methods (12 months)
- Certificate in Guidance and Counselling (12 months)
- Certificate in Research and Consultancy (12 months)