ZPS Portal: Zambia Prisons Service Recruitment Website/Portal Now Opened for Application… Zambia Prisons Service Recruitment 2018 | How to Apply Online & Requirements for Zambia Prisons Service Recruitment 2018. .
Zambia Prisons Service Recruitment Portal and How to Apply for Zambia Prisons Service Recruitment 2018.
Zambia Prisons Service officials invite application from suitable and qualified candidates. The Zambia Prison Service is one of the agencies of Zambia’s Criminal Justice System, falling under the Ministry of Home Affairs. the Service is charged with the mandate of managing and controlling of prisons and prisoners lodged therein.
Zambia Prisons Service Recruitment 2018 Requirement
- Applicant must be willing to undergo military training and must have no criminal record
- Possession of professional and extra qualification will be an advantage
- Potential candidates should have a green national registration card
- Interested candidates must posses a Grade 12 school certificate
- Applicant must not be less than 1.65m tall
- Candidates must be aged between 18 to 25 years and must be physically and mentally fit
- Applicant must be willing to work in rural districts
How Do I Apply For Zambia Prisons Service Recruitment 2018?
All interested prospective candidates should apply in their own handwriting, to the
COMMISSIONER GENERAL OF PRISONS
HEADQUARTERS – KABWE
And submit their application letters to ( their respective regional Commanding officers)
NOTE: No Application letter will be accepted at Prisons Headquarters in Kabwe, Application letters should be send to the officer of the Regional Commanding officer.
Zambia Prisons Service (ZPS)
- Prison Headquarters, PO Box 80926