Zimbabwe Study Permit Application Guide: How to Apply for Study Permit in Zimbabwe. Africa University study permits application requirements and procedures.
Applying for your study permit
Please not that all international students intending to study at Africa University regardless of nationality are required by law to apply for a study permit before travelling to Zimbabwe to take up their studies. All study permits should be applied for while you are in your country of residence and you can only then proceed to travel to Zimbabwe once you have been granted a pre-clearance certificate or a study permit. To begin your application, please scan the following documents to the International Students Advisor (ISA) firstname.lastname@example.org and copy the Dean of Students Affairs email@example.com
- Residence Application Form (Filled in and then certified by a Commissioner of Oaths- download here)
- Immigration Declaration Form (Filled in and Complete- download from here)
- Statutory Fee of USD 200 (Deposited into the University Account with a scanned copy of the deposit slip emailed to the ISA along with your other documents).
- Bio metric data page of your passport (Passport to be submitted to the ISA upon arrival in Zimbabwe).
- X-Ray Report (Original to be submitted to the ISA once in Zimbabwe)
- JPEG format attachment of Passport Size Photograph
- Police Clearance Report (Original to be submitted to the ISA once in Zimbabwe)
Once these have been submitted, Africa University will process your study permit on your behalf. The ISA will inform you of your permit status and if approved, a copy of your pre- clearance certificate shall be sent to you which shall allow you to enter Zimbabwe as a student (NOTE: You will still need to apply for an entry visa should your country be required to do so by the Government of Zimbabwe (Do I need a VISA?). Please be sure to send these documents as soon as possible to allow for the processing time of your permit which may take up to three weeks (21 working days) .Should you have any further inquiries, please email the ISA on firstname.lastname@example.org