Pursue your studies in USA. Good news! La Roche University Scholarship is currently open. In this article, we will explain in detail about this scholarship, its benefits, and step by step application process.
La Roche University ISCIP (International Scholar Credit Initiative Program) Scholarship 2024/2025 is a partially funded undergraduate scholarship for International students. La Roche University will offer scholarships to selected international undergraduate students dedicated to advancing intercultural learning and understanding at La Roche University
At La Roche University international students are eligible to enroll in a variety of programs. There are specific requirements and unique applications for each. Please review the following, and choose the program that best suits you.
Our student-to-faculty ratio is 11:1, which means you won’t get lost in a lecture hall with hundreds of classmates. You’ll have a faculty adviser in your major who will know you by name and help you plan your path of study throughout your time at La Roche.
The cost of a La Roche education continues to be well below the national average for private universities in the United States, and the return on investment lasts a lifetime. A quality education can be affordable.
- Level of Study: Undergraduate
- Institution(s): La Roche University
- Study in: USA
- Deadline: April 15, 2024
La Roche University Scholarship provides the recipient with:
- The La Roche scholarship is ISCIP (International Scholar Credit Initiative Program) and can be renewed on an annual basis for up to 4 years (the annual year includes Fall and Spring semesters only).
- You must be enrolled and complete a minimum of 12 credits (exception may be granted) for Fall and Spring semesters.
Eligibility Criteria for La Roche University Scholarship
To qualify for the La Roche University Scholarship, the candidate must fulfill all of the following requirements below:
- Required Language: English
- Eligible Countries: All World Countries
- You are a Fall 2024 first-year international undergraduate applicant to a participating college or university. An international applicant is an individual who holds citizenship in a country outside the United States and who does not also possess U.S. citizenship or permanent residency.
- You demonstrate interest and initiative in activities involving intercultural learning and exchange.
- You have completed the scholarship application and a 500-1,000-word essay or a two- to five-minute video describing your leadership skills in your school or community, and how you plan to continue applying your leadership skills at La Roche University.
How to Apply for the La Roche University Scholarship?
Please follow the following instructions to apply for La Roche University Scholarship:
- Apply for admission to La Roche University and submit all required application materials.
- Complete a scholarship application, including a 500-1,000-word essay or a two- to five-minute video answering the following prompt, “Tell us about your leadership skills in your school or community, and how you plan to continue applying your leadership skills at La Roche University.”
- The deadline for all required information is April 15, 2024.
La Roche University Scholarships Website
To learn more about the La Roche University Scholarship, please visit the official website: