Horatio Alger Scholarship 2023/2024 in USA Fully Funded… Horatio Alger Scholarship Online Application Form, Requirements, Eligibility, Interview Questions Sample, and Application Deadline 2023.
The Horatio Alger Scholarship application details have been published here. All Eligible and Interested applicants should apply online for this opportunity before the application deadline-closing date 2023.
International Students who want to undertake their Bachelor’s Degree in USA are encouraged to apply for this opportunity. The scholarship is available for the academic session of 2023.
Horatio Alger Scholarship Application Details
Horatio Alger Scholarship 2024/2025 is a fully funded undergraduate scholarship for American students. This scholarship provides $25,000. It is awarded to 106 candidates willing to enter a college in the United States.
As one of the nation’s largest college financial aid programs in the country, the Horatio Alger National Scholarship Program is one of the major scholarship programs nationally that specifically assists high school students who have faced and overcome great obstacles in their young lives. The scholarships are funded by Horatio Alger Members who, like the Scholars, have experienced challenges but ultimately overcame them to become successful business and civic leaders.
The National Scholarship is awarded to eligible students in all fifty states, the District of Columbia, and Puerto Rico. National Scholars receive an all-expenses paid trip to Washington, D.C., during the spring of their senior year to participate in the National Scholars Conference. Recipients must attend the National Scholars Conference to receive the award.
The Horatio Alger Scholarship application will open on August 1 and close on October 25. The Horatio Alger Scholarship application is a common application meaning that you apply once and you will be considered for the range of scholarship programs offered by the Association. In order to be considered, your application and all required materials must be uploaded to your online application by 5:00 p.m. Eastern Time on October 25.
- Level of Study: Undergraduate
- Institution(s): American Colleges
- Study in: USA
- Deadline: March 15, 2024 ( The undergraduate application is now closed and will open for high school juniors on December 1, 2023 )
Horatio Alger Scholarship provides the recipient with:
- Grant $25,000 to 106 students for four years of undergraduate studies at any college of USA.
Eligibility Criteria for Horatio Alger Scholarship
To qualify for the Horatio Alger Scholarship, candidate must fulfill all of the following requirements:
- Required Language: English
- Eligible Countries: USA
- Be enrolled full time as a high school senior in the United States; be progressing normally toward graduation in spring/summer of 2020 with plans to enter a college in the United States no later than the fall following graduation.
- Exhibit a strong commitment to pursue and complete a bachelor’s degree at an accredited non-profit public or private institution in the United States (students may start their studies at a two-year institution and then transfer to a four-year institution).
- Demonstrate critical financial need ($55,000 or lower adjusted gross family income is required).
- Be involved in co-curricular and community service activities.
- Display integrity and perseverance in overcoming adversity
- Maintain a minimum grade point average (GPA) of 2.0.
- Be a United States citizen
How to Apply For Horatio Alger Scholarship
Visit the official website of Horatio Alger Scholarship below for the application form and other information about the Horatio Alger Scholarship program.
Please follow the following instructions to apply for the Horatio Alger Scholarship:
- Apply online on the official website.
To learn more about the Horatio Alger Scholarship, please visit the official website:
PLEASE SHARE THIS POST WITH OTHERS USING THE SHARE BUTTONS BELOW.